19 days left T_T Type :bbb for some awesomeness *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Madao's was indeed awesome, such drama and not to mention what a story! The guy has such a big heart but no one listens to him. I feel so sorry for him :XD
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Amagami is such a nice watch, thanks for sharing,

and this weak ass beotch, told her that he liked here and she rejected him, what a noob beotch
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Madao's was indeed awesome, such drama and not to mention what a story! The guy has such a big heart but no one listens to him. I feel so sorry for him :XD
Madao is definetely on my top 5 gintama characters XD The guy is just epic.

Amagami is such a nice watch, thanks for sharing,

and this weak ass beotch, told her that he liked here and she rejected him, what a noob beotch
Oh so you decided to watch amagami :o I kind have mixed feelings about it :\ but I'll probably watch it allso I can decide.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

I think you should finish it, you'll have a laugh at that noob, what a weak ass :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

So what is your exact top 5 list of Gintama then?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Well my top 5 list is.

Gin-san XD
Takasugi
Katsura
Madao
Kagura

Kamui and Sougo are really close to Kagura though.


I think you should finish it, you'll have a laugh at that noob, what a weak ass :XD
Yep I'll definetely finish it XD

What episode are you at?
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

I haven't seen Kamui yet, I can't wait for that arc. When is it by the way (so that I have something to look forward to!). You'll be my Gintopedia.

My favorite five is probably:

Katsura, Takasugi and Gin in no particular order. They're all awesome in their own way.
Kondo
And probably Kagura or Hijikata.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Kamui apears arround episode 134 maybe the yoshiwara arc starts arround that episode I think. It is IMO the best arc in gintama up until now.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

:drmke

It's become some kinda ritual to use the ":drmke" smiley in this thread~

Yo BBB!

I'm curious to know...are you going to confess in Cupid's thread? :lmao

See ya later~ :drmke
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

:drmke is gonna be changed to :bbb someday

i think I'm gonna confess to a few people in MH :hurr
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

No one can beat these epic smileys..

:maracas :cookiestare :cookiehand :turtle

Can you beat them...huhhhh hooo huhhhhh....arrrrrr...gwrrrrrrrr?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Hows the music going? :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

No one can beat these epic smileys..

:maracas :cookiestare :cookiehand :turtle

Can you beat them...huhhhh hooo huhhhhh....arrrrrr...gwrrrrrrrr?
Hey thorn :)

Well you forgot :dancin :ohaielmo and :3c

Hows the music going? :)
Well I'm kinda busy with work and being lazy so latelly I haven't been playing seriously that much.

I do get to play a few songs everyday and learn a few new ones but nothing too serious mainly easy and fun stuff to play.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Hi BBB... well :3c is cool not epic and :dancin annoys me for some reason. :ohaielmo is ok I guess.

You listen to any Doom metal?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Well i listen to doom metal sometimes but usually I don't listen to very dark stuff.

I usually listen to the good old traditional heavy metal, some viking metal, trash metal, all kinds of rock exept for the most pop-ish.

But I do listen to some doom metal and death metal sometimes.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Sup yo ?

Who would you save a friend or bro ?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

lo BBB how are you?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Sup yo ?

Who would you save a friend or bro ?
Yo man.

I finished watching amagami XD
The last arc which starts at episode 20 was the best :lmao
You should finish it too :D

lo BBB how are you?
Yo shaheer it's been a while since I've caught you onine. Well I'm doing fine.

What about you? How's life going?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

i think I'm gonna confess to a few people in MH :hurr
Oh, yay! Good luck! :cheerbunny
Are you going to do it anonymously through Cupid or are you going to bravely confess on your own? :wtf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Hey goodsy :)

I guess I'm brave enough to confess myself :D

Is the cupid thread open already?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top