- Joined
- May 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,056
- Reaction score
- 915
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi, I love manga *I am sure all users of mangahelpers do, otherwise well.. Why be here? LOL* anyway the mangas I like to collect the most are kanzenban editions, though so far I have only got like 3 different mangas SLAM DUNK complete, Ruroken 1 and Houshin Engi 18..
I open this topic to talk about kanzenban manga, whether you own one or not this is the topic to talk about it
With the recent conclusion of Prince of Tennis Season 1 Kanzenban, I thought for sure a new Kanzenban release was inminent (Most new kanzenban were announced when the current kanzenban wasn't finished, i.e. Hikaru No Go kanzenban was announced like a week before Shaman King Kanzeban hit stores in Japan) but alas, the PoT S1 kanzenban line has ended and no new info on a Jump Kanzenban has been announced
.. Does anyone know what's up with that?? Maybe someone with the newest WSJ saw an add for the new kanzenban?? Or maybe Shueisha is just waiting to announce the Season 2 Kanzenban of PoT..??
Anyway.. This topic is for everything kanzenban, reviewing, ranting, wish-list, what kanzenban do you want to see released, etc types of topics
I open this topic to talk about kanzenban manga, whether you own one or not this is the topic to talk about it

With the recent conclusion of Prince of Tennis Season 1 Kanzenban, I thought for sure a new Kanzenban release was inminent (Most new kanzenban were announced when the current kanzenban wasn't finished, i.e. Hikaru No Go kanzenban was announced like a week before Shaman King Kanzeban hit stores in Japan) but alas, the PoT S1 kanzenban line has ended and no new info on a Jump Kanzenban has been announced
.. Does anyone know what's up with that?? Maybe someone with the newest WSJ saw an add for the new kanzenban?? Or maybe Shueisha is just waiting to announce the Season 2 Kanzenban of PoT..?? Anyway.. This topic is for everything kanzenban, reviewing, ranting, wish-list, what kanzenban do you want to see released, etc types of topics



