Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden82

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
209
Reaction score
66
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Found this today at my regular source

Issue #12 (02/21)
Meruhen Ouji Grim a.k.a Prince of Fairy Tale "Grim" (Cover, New Series)(Lead Color Page)
One Piece
Naruto
Toriko
Bleach
Dois Sol (Color Page)
Medaka Box
Gintama
Bakuman
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! (Color Page)
Beelzebub

Sket Dance
Inumaru
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Kochikame (Color Page)
Enigma
Kuroko no Basket
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Nurarihyon no Mago
Light Wing (End)

Issue #13:
MAGICO by Iwamoto Naoki = magic/fantasy manga
CP: Meruhen Ouji Grim, Toriko & Medaka Box
Go this from my regular source on Live Journal (Weekly Jump Reader's Journal) and they have never been wrong. I hope there not wrong because I like the position Bleach has right now.
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Go this from my regular source on Live Journal (Weekly Jump Reader's Journal) and they have never been wrong. I hope there not wrong because I like the position Bleach has right now.
They get source from mangahelpers, too. So they might wrong on this one.

Now, I got confused which one is real ToC. Can anyone consolidate the information?
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I am really relieved that Enigma isn't in the bottom 5. Though I am slightly disheartened by One Piece being behind Bakuman. I am happy for Bakuman, but it really hasn't been to my liking in a long time.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It takes me back really to those days with fake spoilers even on the 2ch boards, and today the boards are really messed up again. :D

Well, dare I say it finally we got the ToC? OK, so as much to my surprise that One Piece is low I can live with it. :/

I wonder why the reason being low is as you mentioned saladesu that this time the best Bakuman chapter of all time was being ranked. :(
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
I think its funny that some people on 2ch do that, even if its fake, its at least something to talk about? xD

Either way, this is the lowest I've seen Bleach and the highest I've seen Bakuman in a while. I feel sympathy for the series stuck in the bottom 7, though, they both remind me of how D.Gray-man use to yo-yo so much, but also stay at the bottom for the longest time. :sweat

Edit: Damnit, if the TOC is changing this much from every couple of minutes, I can only expect the same for series spoilers! LOL Scratch what I said about Bakuman and Bleach. >_>
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think its funny that some people on 2ch do that, even if its fake, its at least something to talk about? xD

Either way, this is the lowest I've seen Bleach and the highest I've seen Bakuman in a while. I feel sympathy for the series stuck in the bottom 7, though, they both remind me of how D.Gray-man use to yo-yo so much, but also stay at the bottom for the longest time. :sweat

Edit: Damnit, if the TOC is changing this much from every couple of minutes, I can only expect the same for series spoilers! LOL Scratch what I said about Bakuman and Bleach. >_>
Lol, it is surely not the first time, last year, around this time I believe, the 2ch boards were filled with fake accounts with the names of spoiler providers. I remember faking the ID was a big thing back then, it has not happened in a while though.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Now, I got confused which one is real ToC. Can anyone consolidate the information?
Okay, the REAL TOC FOR #12 is this one:

386 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/02/16(水) 23:30:34 ID:NvPsFYLdO

Meruhen (Cover, Lead CP)
Naruto
Bakuman
One Piece
Gintama
Toriko
Dois Sol (CP)
Bleach
Beelzebub
Kochikame (CP)
Sket Dance
Enigma
Inumaru Dashi
Reborn (CP)
Medaka Box
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Nurarihyon no Mago
Kuroko no Basuke
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Light Wing
REAL COLOR PAGES for #13
Magico, Meruhen, Bakuman, Beelzebub

We also know that Beelzebub will also get color page in #14.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I can't believe OP is third, it's almost hilarious. But at least this once again proves that other manga besides Naruto can compete with OP's popularity on a singular chapter basis. It's too bad about Bleach really, but then again the last chapters have been kind of dull.
 

Jaiden82

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
209
Reaction score
66
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They get source from mangahelpers, too. So they might wrong on this one.

Now, I got confused which one is real ToC. Can anyone consolidate the information?
Oh found out that one was a fake.

Okay, the REAL TOC FOR #12 is this one:



REAL COLOR PAGES for #13
Magico, Meruhen, Bakuman, Beelzebub

We also know that Beelzebub will also get color page in #14.
Yup it is, found out from a buddy of mine a couple minutes ago. I still like where Bleach is at even though its out of the top 5.
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I'm sad to see OD is in 2nd last place. Now I'm worried that OD might take place of Light Wing (when it ended).

I prefer Hokenshitsu to be lower than OD becuase I enjoy OD more than Hokenshitsu.
 

Estranho

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So, is Light Wing ending or not?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Based on recent chapter, I think Light Wing will end within next one or two chapters.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bakuman is in the top 2 which is nice to see. One Piece slid a bit but its still top 3 so thats good. Sket Dance has been consistent for months now and thats great and best of all Medaka has climbed out of the bottom 5 again. With this recent round of new series coming in and the soccer manga likely to fail it should be well protected going into its 2nd anniversary this spring.

Very good week for me. I might take a look at this Magico next week and see if its not going to be utter crap.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Lol, it is surely not the first time, last year, around this time I believe, the 2ch boards were filled with fake accounts with the names of spoiler providers. I remember faking the ID was a big thing back then, it has not happened in a while though.
Really? That's quite amusing, actually. xD Though you can't pull too many fake spoilers, then everyone will know its fake. >_>

I am excited about two Beelzebub colorspreads in a row, that makes me happy.

Ok, so my opinions of the TOC still stands. Pleased to see Bakuman doing so well, Medaka Box and Shinigami hold in there, you guys will be just fine!

I am really interested in this new series. I like fairy tales, and I think it would be refreshing for Jump readers to see something based on folk tales that aren't Japanese ones. :tem
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I am really interested in this new series. I like fairy tales, and I think it would be refreshing for Jump readers to see something based on folk tales that aren't Japanese ones. :tem
It is quite different from what you expect. The new series is gag manga, and the main protagonist just acts like he is from fairy tales.
 

StrangerAtaru

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
294
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Real TOC: Well I'm happy Bleach isn't top 5...but not happy that both Naruto and Bakuman beat OP. Other than that...not much really to say.
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
YES!
Bakuman 2º
Kuroko's in bottom five.

All is good \o/
 

ZayCon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
60
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Very pleased with Bakuman, but I really don't think Naruto deserve the place it is at now. The new arc have been a big dissapointment for me. The new OP arc isn't THAT good yet either, but better than Naruto at the moment. I also like that Bleach is out of the top 5. It really doesn't deserve to be up there at all.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Damn reading all those different ToC's made me dizzy.......

One Piece had an off week. That's fine with me honestly. I'm tired of the top two almost always being the same two manga. It's boring. Enigma is in the middle where I assume it'll stay for quite some time. Sucks Zoo and Mago are still bottoming out, but I'm also kinda glad Medaka is still down there with them...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top