Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Dl isn't in the game?:oh

Now that I think about it...I don't even know who is in the game. -_-;
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

No I got game bébé O0
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Dl isn't in the game?:oh

Now that I think about it...I don't even know who is in the game. -_-;
ofc a mafia dont have to remember all the name
Bugz-E3- kakashi :3c
who's the 4th
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

suspicious, u pop up in the game right after ppl already accuse someone.U're using the safe way.

:3c
Accused who? :oh

I voted for you because your posts seemed to be all over the place like if you wanted to cause havoc among the townies.


*throws popcorn on floor :3c*
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

How can I remember the names if they don't post?
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

...So I'm suppose to keep checking back the first page to see the names? If they post more often then I'll know :noworry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Accused who? :oh

I voted for you because your posts seemed to be all over the place like if you wanted to cause havoc among the townies.


*throws popcorn on floor :3c*
sure when someone say "all vote E3 he's a mafia" w/o any reasons, its like he dont want to cause havoc. But when someone bring a theory: he want to cause a havoc.
seems like u're with them and judging by the way my theory affected u guys, i guess i was right.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

...So I'm suppose to keep checking back the first page to see the names? If they post more often then I'll know :noworry
get photographic memory :dancin'
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

wow 15 guests :o

To those of you who are invisible; I'm watching you. :pwnge


just realized that scav is invisible. :o
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Gonna go sleep... headaches starting back :(
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok, just skimmed through the posts and it seems that the heat is currently on Bugz, Scav and E3 at the moment. I'm watchin 'four brothers' at the moment and typing from my phone, so I can't perform a full analysis on the way individual's are acting and comparisons to the last game. However rest assured my townies, the mafia scum can remain anonymous for only so long when I'm in the town. I give y'all my word. I would say this though, considering the amount of players in game five, chances are only one of the suspected three is likely to be a mafia.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

But chou got nothayn on mé
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:ghost
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok, I've just finished reading and analysing the discussion thoroughly. Not a word posted has been overlooked without proper investigation. I Completed comparisons on individual's posts during this game and how they differed from the last game in order to determine any changes of roles. The verdict is: Man, I wish there was a spam disclaimer for half the posts I read. :yelling No seriously, the verdict is: Despite the heavy accusations made between Scav, Bugz and E3, I feel it's just extreme but innocent attempts at trying to discern who the mafia culprits are. If I were to to pick one though I would say Scav. It's my sixth sense again. It's worked for me before
. I would rather withhold my vote for now though. I would prefer to ensure the accuracy of my vote.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Im back and just got done reading through the postings that took place when i was absent and CHANGING MY VOTE KILL SCAV
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

townies are total bakas this game :lmao
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

3xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Farfalla and Kakashi*

2xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by and digitaldude, and scav

4xscav aka Mr. Forgetful by Evil3ye*, Imperium*, Channy* and A_I

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote


we can't move to the night phase for another 12 hours or until we have 9 votes for one person
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

VOTE KILL AFTER_IMAGE

I dunno XD I don't agree with the reason he used to incriminate scav (not saying I don't agree with the rest, or that scav doesn't look suspicious). I think he (A_I) just showed up in the middle of the accusations and follow the wave. Think that was weird. Since he's a busy guy and have to use the time he has here to make his move, I think he saw everyone was going for scav and followed. As a townie, he wouldn't need to do that, he could just vote for anyone (it's only round 1 XD) as long as he would be safe (wich is the case). But as a Mafia, killing scav would be good to save one of the other Mafias (maybe Jin or Evil are Mafia, indeed, and is getting away now). So, because of a lame reason (c'mon, there are people that has more posts than scav, incriminating the others XD), I'm changing my vote.
I might be saying lots of shit or seeing things, since I just woke up @.@
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top