Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

So much to read. Brain hurts.

I think baka is a baka + he makes the game livelier. Dunno about E3 doesn't seem that suspicious to me really, could be wrong. scav's twisting and gunpointing is suspicious, so

VOTE KILL SCAV
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

-u guys cant think by urself, u are pointing on me cuz im making accusation and arguing so u wanna win this game without making accusation? :lmao
-plus if you were thinking a bit by urself ull understand that if i was a mafia i had no reason to step in when Bugz was going to be killed and when i had 0 vote against me and Mafia tend to act discreet as long as they arent suspected.Do u really think if i was a mafia u guys will got me the first round? keep dreaming :3c
-Also all of sudden lots of ppl voting for me cuz one theory, and u buy it like that? unlike the townies the mafia play together, wait when one townie have a little chance to be targeted w/o being suspected they step in to get rid of the townie
-Anyway like i said u cant think by urself guys, u're just following blindly the mafia

If u play like that Mafia is going to win.Mafia guys are playing together while u killing each others.Anyway im tired to argue, u dont worth it.enjoy ur own fail when ill be out. Yawn~

@Ust :moon
:ghost
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Did the first day phase end?


EVERYONE SUDDENLY VOTE SCAV??

I got a lot of reading.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok, catched up.

I got an other suspect after reading all the posts I missed, but I'm gonna keep it for myself for now as I can't change my vote now anyway and ganna be wait until the end of the day and it's result.

(which shoulda be ending in about 8hrs, if Im not mistaken ^^)
 
Last edited:

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well, clown... The reason is still saying you are the one pulling strings from behind.

Vote Kill Mr. Impossible
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Kakashi*

3xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by and digitaldude, Pirulito and scav

5xscav aka Mr. Forgetful by Evil3ye*, Imperium*, Channy*, Uste and A_I

1xAfter_Image aka Mr. Brave by Farfalla*

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Four more hours and four more people to vote :sbunny
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

DA MOA DA MOA DA MOA! He's being sneaky isnt he...:ninja
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

the moa, good boy, fried and raizen have yet to vote
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

the other three at least posted here already. about moa I dont even know whether he knows where this thread is located :-_-
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

well I told him where to find this thread :worrybunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

OMG! Four mafia, four guys to post, four hours to go... scary :iik :faint
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I need to start quoting people
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yeah, he was having a hard time to find it. I tried to help but he's gone again xD Well, we'll have to w8 the others anyway
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Not if we get a absolute majority before then!!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

VOTE KILL AFTER_IMAGE

I dunno XD I don't agree with the reason he used to incriminate scav (not saying I don't agree with the rest, or that scav doesn't look suspicious). I think he (A_I) just showed up in the middle of the accusations and follow the wave. Think that was weird. Since he's a busy guy and have to use the time he has here to make his move, I think he saw everyone was going for scav and followed. As a townie, he wouldn't need to do that, he could just vote for anyone (it's only round 1 XD) as long as he would be safe (wich is the case). But as a Mafia, killing scav would be good to save one of the other Mafias (maybe Jin or Evil are Mafia, indeed, and is getting away now). So, because of a lame reason (c'mon, there are people that has more posts than scav, incriminating the others XD), I'm changing my vote.
I might be saying lots of shit or seeing things, since I just woke up @.@
I was actually the second person to vote for scav. Everyone else was voting for either Bugz or Evil so how did I see everyone jump on scav? As I said even though my reasoning wasn't great that scav was suspicious to me so I voted for him, that doesn't meaning that others weren't. I could have voted for someone else who didn't have a vote to be "safe" like you say but I didn't find that useful in trying to find the mafia members.

Don't you think finding mafia on the first round would be the best thing for us townies?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yes I do^^ But I also think it's not an easy thing to do in the first round: figure out who is Mafia after Hyst made lots of mistakes XD
But ur right about one thing: u were the second one to vote scav. There should be people more suspicious than u, that just followed the flow. Although I still think u used a silly argument, I gotta say that after u said u were the second one to vote for scav, I'm glad my vote won't jeopardize u ç.ç
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top