Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Good morning ALL!!
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

OK. Seems I pretty much caught up.
The only one that really stands out is scav :-_-. He's got the mafia mentality down. I am however, not sure if he is using reverse psychology on us, or the reverse of reverse psychology :s
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

@ Fara - It's 8:30 here in California. :p

How many more people need to vote?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yes I do^^ But I also think it's not an easy thing to do in the first round: figure out who is Mafia after Hyst made lots of mistakes XD
But ur right about one thing: u were the second one to vote scav. There should be people more suspicious than u, that just followed the flow. Although I still think u used a silly argument, I gotta say that after u said u were the second one to vote for scav, I'm glad my vote won't jeopardize u ç.ç
I have to disagree with you. Mr AI jumped on the hate-scav-train when it was full speed going. While it is true that before him only I placed my vote on him, but alot of other people were already suspecting him, like Imperium and kakashi if I remember correctly.

I am having an eye on AI now because he merely were following the trend, like the Mafia would do.

And in case scav turns out to be a Townie after lynching -if the voting stays this way- I think we got our first confirmed Mafia Member.
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I didn't notice AI. Hmm.. looks like I'll have to go back and check it out...ninja out :ninja
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have to disagree with you. Mr AI jumped on the hate-scav-train when it was full speed going. While it is true that before him only I placed my vote on him, but alot of other people were already suspecting him, like Imperium and kakashi if I remember correctly.

I am having an eye on AI now because he merely were following the trend, like the Mafia would to.

And in case scav turns out to be a Townie after lynching -if the voting stays this way- I think we got our first confirmed Mafia Member.
That doesn't confirm I'm a mafia member at all; it just says that my suspicion, like a lot of people, was wrong.

And what trend are you talking about? If people were suspecting scav it was for a reason, he made himself look suspicious. I would be following the trend if everyone was casting their vote for scav but that wasn't the case. I honestly am telling you that I am not a mafia member.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The Day not over yet?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm voting to kill scav just cuz i'm late and he's the one with more votes... rsrs

Vote Kill Mr. Forgetful

Leave the townies people alone!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Please dont kill me at night Don AI :wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Vote for Mr.Happy
he suddenly shows up ,pretending that he was busy and now just goes with a flow when everyone votes against Scav
 
Last edited:

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Truth is... I can't even find AI's posts back there. :s
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

@ Evil - I'm not Mafia!! :yelling
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm voting to kill scav just cuz i'm late and he's the one with more votes... rsrs

Vote Kill Mr. Forgetful

Leave the townies people alone!
Not a good reason!!
Seems like u are just jumping on the bandwagon... I'm watching u :ninja
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Last edited:

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I've been following this game, and so far I got nathayn.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

But i'm jumping in the bandwagon... rsrs
I'm the new guy in town... i'm here because a girl asked me to come, but she wanted to dump me before my arrival!
/brokeheartbyfarfalla

In the first day i'll just follow the majority. In the second, if i'm still alive, i'll be more resonable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top