Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'll so regret what I'll do now @.@

VOTE KILL MR COOL

Sry, GB hun >< I don't think neither of you two should die now >< So I'll try a draw.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

so thrilling :faint
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Notice how evil battled back from near death and now ties goodboy... Just like last round, how does he do that? HYPNOSIS?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Notice how evil battled back from near death and now ties goodboy... Just like last round, how does he do that? HYPNOSIS?
mafia powers + his influence as an x-host
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I dont have mafia powers. If I'd have some I wouldn't be in such an hairy situation, as I'd still have two palls behind my back.

Instead I have mafia votes on my neck. Hope the third one won't show up in time or else I'm done.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

This isn't going anywhere. The phase won't end untill someone is lynched(?) and if situation is this after time is up, it'll just most likely continue as a E3 vs. gb situation. :cookiestare

And it's 1AM, I want to go to sleep already...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You could choose someone to die man, but I doubt you'd want to attract attention.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

3xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa, goodboy and Raizen

3xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen, Farfalla* and Evil3ye

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Pirulito

1xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by digitaldude*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

This isn't going anywhere. The phase won't end untill someone is lynched(?) and if situation is this after time is up, it'll just most likely continue as a E3 vs. gb situation. :cookiestare

And it's 1AM, I want to go to sleep already...
god dammit, just change your vote to either me or him.

I'd rather want you to decide than someone like Bugzee :fail
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

god dammit, just change your vote to either me or him.

I'd rather want you to decide than someone like Bugzee :fail
asking your buddy oh my how thrilling
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Shit, I'm just going follow the direction I took, asuming Bug (and thus most likely Evil) are innocent and VOTE KILL GOOD BOY no hard feelings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top