someone here is daydreaming


I thought that was... Aizen's line.Doesnt it hurt? I know everything. I can tell you who will die next, i can tell if so and so is right or even the reason we got you killed scav. That is power. HAHAHAAHAHAH
<hr noshade size="1">
[sizept=2]( <--- If no one has noticed, he is shit bored~) [/sizept]


And bored because im not involved. xDpoor daydreaming thing, i already heard about this syndrome, its when someone useless all his life, start suddenly to think he's an important person: he gotta daydreaming for fews days. Dont want to shock him, let him daydreamingDoesnt it hurt? I know everything. I can tell you who will die next, i can tell if so and so is right or even the reason we got you killed scav. That is power. HAHAHAAHAHAH
<hr noshade size="1">
[sizept=2]( <--- If no one has noticed, he is shit bored~) [/sizept]

shut up baka.i didnt know it was yaoiyagami loves yaoi.
I always knew it!

baka pedobearyagami finally found a buddy who like yaoi like him.
shut up baka.i didnt know it was yaoi![]()
