Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

hahaha u GONNA DIE
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok folks, I don't have much time and Blitzy already warned me that time is running out so I have to make it a quick one this time. I've been working all day today and I only just got back home.

Why I think Imperium was a Mafia member?

Well, as you all know...Game 5 didn't start too smoothly. Imo, it was dead. Way too dead. Stagnant-like. Yeah, sure the game doesn't kick off within an hour but still...it was lacking in general activity and the majority of the regular FF'ers were online anyway...so I guess everyone was shying away from it. Yours truly, the one and only baka, decided to act like a true baka in style~ I'll admit it may have seemed like I was digging my own grave but I honestly wanted to get this shit runnin'

Activity blossomed, spam infested this bitch and we were going~

Now everybody knows Impy and his approach to humour, teasing, etc. He loves drama in the FF~ Even if it's the shitty kind. So I was VERY suprised when he posted these two posts within the same period of time:

@Bugzee (Mr. Impossible) - Why are you acting so nonchalantly and like you dont care? You do know that makes you more and more suspicious? What kind of strategy is that?

Im almost 100% sure you want to play otherwise you wouldnt have been so vociferous for a new game. This has been slow but you are the most suspicious one here.
"What kind of strategy is that?" ZOMG! The mafia have found themselves a baka who cna help them achieve their goal(s). So the baka let the mafia take advantage and lead the charge into .... ?

I'll be back later. Maybe bugzee will stop being "bored" by then. -_-;
This is very unlike Imperuim IMO. He may get sick of members from time to time but I KNOW for a fact that he wouldn't of said such a thing in such a way if he didn't have his own goals in this game~ One mafia leaves the game for a while~


blah blah blah more spam and shit and Impy dies with two other victims.

Impy was a officially a mafia member! I say he was the mastermind of this mafia group~

Next one:

We all know Hyst fucked it up for all of us in Game 4, right? No one would ever consider or believe him to get another chance at being a mafia. No one would buy it. He already knows how clear and obvious he was in the previous game, so if he was chosen as a mafia member in thsi game 5; how could he convince everyone that he is a townie? "one of us". By continuing to act like a prick from the previous game. How so? Because he constantly directs, attacks and votes for good_boy. Ladies and gentlemen, yagami is a townie. There is nothing to suggest or even indicate why good_boy is a mafia member. Just a good_boy as always.

ive been mafia 2 games in a row...not this time

VOTEKILL GOOD_BOY
im not jokin im 99% sure he mafia

i kill the game with one post and get evil host :3c

VOTE KILL GOOD_BOY
im here for love

and i determined to kill good boy :3c

By contstantly declaring "vote kill good_boy" sooner or later some members will take it into consideration, ask themselves why and if they're lazy...hyst will have no tough time luring them in on the wagon of vote kill good_boy. Hyst is basically taking E3 on around a circle track...lap after lap....with no end result or substance or evidence or proof~

I call him the "dummy".

Final one:


i just picked a random name dont take it personal :p

ive never killed a girl in mafia :)
The one who is no where near the radar. The one everyone assumes is cool, friendly, loving and all good just like a normal townie. The one who is different and in a certain minority...

I personally would like to think that I know Farfalla fairly well. So here goes nothing:

Emoticons are cute, useful and persuasive. You seemed to have used the following emoticons a lot:

Ç.Ç S2 '-' ;_;

...now check back the amount of times you used it when replying to hyst or impy indirectly or not. You've barely used it on them. You've used them on townies countless times. Doesn't mean anything right? On to activity~ You've been SIGNIFICANTLY more active during this particular game. Now if you were a towny you wouldn't consider spending this much time on replying to everyone and cheering every on and on with "XD" and so on~ You must have a greater role in order to be so much more active then before~ I guess you could call this a hunch but oh well.

A lil recap of some of the quoted posts: Take a lookey~~

@Bugzee (Mr. Impossible) - Why are you acting so nonchalantly and like you dont care? You do know that makes you more and more suspicious? What kind of strategy is that?

Im almost 100% sure you want to play otherwise you wouldnt have been so vociferous for a new game. This has been slow but you are the most suspicious one here.
you guys lucky he hosting MR he would have dropped that other wise.

heck he might get bored of hosting MR n leave you guys

:3c
...but I didn't did I? :oh


OMG, everybody fools me o.o First Ustedius (what a difficult nickname ._.), now jin ç.ç'
Agree in one post, later on disagree in another post and we go back anf forth~

I'll be back later. Maybe bugzee will stop being "bored" by then. -_-;
You missed the drama again~ ":crying"

ive been mafia 2 games in a row...not this time

VOTEKILL GOOD_BOY
im not jokin im 99% sure he mafia
Correction: 3 times now in a row~ :cookiehand

i kill the game with one post and get evil host :3c

VOTE KILL GOOD_BOY
im here for love

and i determined to kill good boy :3c

i just picked a random name dont take it personal :p

ive never killed a girl in mafia :)

Think sports. Think American sports and tactics. You have a mastermind, a dummy role/play and one whom is never considered a threat or labelled as danger danger! The one who acts like a sleeper but can kill for sure!

This post was going to be ten times longer, I skipped a bunch of shit but I hope you guys can understand. Excuse the typos. Oh and as an extra layer of reassurance...go read the posts in the mafia discussion thread AFTER I made my declaration post thingy today.

TO ALL MY FELLOW TOWNIES! In particular, the ones who haven't voted twice yet! This chance will only come once! You either try this out with me or you all die! Those who have ONLY voted ONCE should change their vote to Farfalla!~

If Farfalla goes and she is declared a mafia, you have my trust and belief. If you don't and I die and I am declared a townie, ya'll are fucked!

I say vote kill Farfalla!

Sorry honey~ T'is nothing personal~

I would like to see hyst defend himself on his own~ :eyeroll
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

ok we want the result now, what kind of day last 25h?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

omg, we waited for him to vote against Farfalla :fail

Ok, thanks Bugzee.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

3xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa, goodboy and Raizen

4xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen, Farfalla*, Uste* and Evil3ye

1xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Pirulito

2xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by digitaldude* and Bugzee


unfortunately despite Bugzee's appeal, time has run out

Victim: Mr. Cool (Hider)

END OF DAY PHASE 2
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You could've at least given my fellow townies a chance to change their fuckign vote. ! :mad


Sorry good_boy, I tried but I was too late. :(
 
Last edited:

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

On the second day, tensions began running high. In the town hall, everyone sluggishly came to the conclusion to lynch Mr. Cool. They tied the rope around his neck and threw him off high drop causing his to come flying off with blood and gore everywhere. Triumphantly they searched his home only to find camouflage gear everywhere. Mr. Cool had been a Hider, not a Mafia member. With the full moon perched over the town, it would only be a matter of time before blood ran through the streets once more....

NIGHT PHASE 2: START​

now everyone, GTFO of this thread
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Farfalla, you really think I would say all of that and vote against a tie for nothing?

Enjoy the next phase~

You kill me. I win. You don't. We win. :dancin
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I am ashamed of what I've done :(
gnite
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not mad at all at you ç.ç' But it's not time to reply about ur vote^^"
Lets go to the other thread^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

some ghost are haunting the town the night :ghost
Boooooooooooooooooooooh Boooooooohhhh
die cockroachs booooooo, i came for the revenge booooo ill haunt u forever boooooooooh
:ghost
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

some ghost are haunting the town the night :ghost
Boooooooooooooooooooooh Boooooooohhhh
die cockroachs booooooo, i came for the revenge booooo ill haunt u forever boooooooooh
:ghost
rofl
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

NIGHT PHASE 2: END!

As Cblitz made his way to the gay bathhouse, he was confronted by the townies, after many heated exchanges the townies lathered him up, whipped his back and then lynched his ass!

Victim: Cblitz(Host)
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

NIGHT PHASE 2: END​

When the townies awoke in the morning, they searched high and low for a possible corpse. Surely enough they found the corpse of Mr. Impossible (Bugzee). He was barely recognizable after getting run over repeatedly by his own car, so much so that they could not differentiate his face from the tarmac! They searched his house only to find him to be a normal townie. Resolute they began yet another meeting in the town hall to decide who else would need to die...


Victim: Mr. Impossible (Townie)



DAY PHASE 3: START​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top