Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
omg, the yaoi fangirls are arguing... some mafia just kill me already
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He will, and then i will get banned in MH cause i will become very very annoying with my yaoi posts

^_^
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Welcome to Soul Society Bugzee.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, I'm so bright XD
I was alrdy tosted and now I decided to kill the guy that incriminated me in the last post =B God, I'm so bright!
Anyway, burn the witch ò.ó
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cause he's cute!
And you'll have ur revenge, GB!
If I'm going down today, I'll bring some mafia with me! ò.ó
Bring it on, mafia boys ò.ó
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait. Farfella is still not dead? :rofl . Townies really are dumb. I commend her though. She is the true mastermind of deceit. Pulled a whole sheep worth of wool over your eyes :noworry
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I decided to reread the discussion one more time, and unfortunately it was once more too many.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top