Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Nah, that's just a lame excuse XD
There are people that talks more, and there are people that talks less. And I didn't knew the reason why Lil disappeared or almost got him out of the game, or I'd try to explain for him too^^'
It's just how I view it. Pirulito seems confident, Moa not as much, and thats why people suspect Moa more. But I must raise the point, that I personally doubt Pirulito more.

That's really cruel, I just anwered your question as best as I could, and you told it's lame excuse :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Sry ._. I honestly wasn't trying to be cruel ._. You said "bla bla bla" and I thought it was irony ._. so I just became more serious ._.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

i wanted to hang good_boy myself..dammit..now got to play propa and think..too ill and tired too think..

ok ok ok lets think
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Hm. Blitz told that maybe those songs were tips. So check some titles:

Imp *mafia* - Under Heaven Destruction
Freid *serial* - Bloody Rabbit (it does remember Doubt as DD said, LOL)
Good_Boy *hider* - Bakemonogatari (means = monster story, reminded me of monster s/a, those hiders u.u)

Raizen *?* - The END of Evangelion
Hyst *?* - BRAIN Game (so ur the brain, huh xP)
Channy *?* World END Dominator
EvilEye *?* - Fellow CITIZENS

I'd rly like to know why people don't pay attention to the missing ones ;-;
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ok, you, DD and Lil are online. Can I ask you guys votes in the first and second phase, I mean, the four votes, two for it phase?^^ Just got curious and lazy @.@

My both votes were for Mr. Impossible.

Cause I'll be more usefull dead XD And I want my team to win, it's not a solo game XD
<hr noshade size="1">
Lemme make something clear: I don't wanna die, I wanna play, but I've found something usefull to do with my death XD That's all^^ So I DON'T MIND dying.

Vote Kill Little Miss


So die and be useful!
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It seems like farfalla is just offering herself up because all the evidence is pointing to her. Both the people that suspected her died...:-_-

Very good use of reverse psychology. However, i did enjoy ur discussion with ust.

And who the hell is channy? I don't believe i've seen him post. :blink

It really is a shame that after such a lengthy and analytical post, that bugzee died :(
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I still think Farfallas previous behaviour points towards being a doctor and Bugzees dead was only a framing attempt. I'm also against Farfalla dead for greater good, because when she is found not guilty, the aim might shift to me, which would be a double loss to townies.

My theme for this game has been trusting my first impressions, and wtih Bug it was true. So I'll follow my feeling from previous round and vote kill Pirulito

I still don't have much on him, but again he is weirdly aggressive with single posts for otherwise an inactive player.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

How can u be so blind? XD
Framing some one by killing the one that went against him/her it's such a cliche!
If I could kill someone yesterday, I would have killed DD, since I've voted for him from the beginning. I had nothing against Jin, he didn't had time to put people to chase me, it would only be a dumb thing to kill him knowing that if he couldn't say it was me, other people would do that!
And you know what? There's someone that just said it was me and that's it! He couldn't even consider that it could be framing! That's so stupid XD Or so desperated! And didn't even think he might be killing another townie (that would be 7! more than a half!) 'cause he was in such a rush! That "townie" would have to be retarded to risk being so hasty, or he could just be following what he planned! Since I don't belive DD is that dumb, and since he stopped replying me about the "dying wish" and "musical theme",

VOTE KILL MR. MESSY

Gome on, fella XD I won't go down alone XD There'll be still a doc, even a mad one, to try to save those one u'll aim as a mafia group in the future^^ I rly hope, if I die, you'll be the next one^^
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Sometimes the most obvious plan is the most effective plan!!

However, i have not voted for u farfalla, i am merely saying it is sort of suspicious.

who is mr messY?
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

2xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by digitaldude and Pirulito

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xdigitaldude aka Mr. Messy by Farfalla


:dancin'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

digital is silent all of sudden :3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I was just drinking tea, I'll write a rebbutal!
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

man im torn between

digital or farfella.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top