Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

geez the dead post more than the alive people....
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

A new form of Hollowfication~ :cookiehand
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Exactly, i learned that from kubo :cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

DD, so what if he was passionated? XD He based his theory on emotes I use ALL THE TIME (except with people I don't know at all, like Hyst) and jokes I did when the game had just started XD So... When I say I was kidding about being a doc is ok, but when I say I was kidding about Jin tricking me it's not? Even if I did think he was mafia, people can easily change their mind. I give u all a solid opinion about why I didn't think Jin was mafia XD

And I'm so not bitching. I'm not saying: kill me and I won't play again! I'm saying: kill me and I'll still be usefull, so that's cool for me too. If you can't see the difference, well...^^"

I wasn't asking for people to vote me, I was defying them. I wanted to see who would be so sure of himself to the point of risking a mafia. Guess who was the first one?

I'm a decoy. You know who was a decoy before me? Evil. Moa just talked about him. You know why he became a decoy? CAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO VOTE FOR YOU^^ Isn't that funny? First vote, you follow Imp. Second vote, you go for Evil^^ You even went after me out of nowhere just cause I suspected you XD You might rly think I went after Jin because he talked about me, since that's what you do too^^

If I'm not suppose to fight back, just accept and die, just tell me XD While I think I can stay a lil more in the game, I prefer to fight ç.ç" If I'm out, you've been warned. And you are the person that know this better than anyone, since I'm the "doctor" and you're the "detective"^^
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I voted for bugzee first in the first round and
I stuck without, I did not follow imp when he voted bugz and then change to scav.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

That's all you have to say? o.o

When I said Ust was suspicious, he tried to deffend himself.
But you fight back by saying the other one is the mafia XD
It was like that to Evil, and since I've voted for you yesterday ç.ç, it has been like that with me. You sure there's nothing more you can say in your deffense?^^'
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Can you elaborate what you mean by evil was a decoy?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ust is definitely a mafia V.V
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You were the first one to chase him in round 2. I guess that's because he voted for you in round 1. Don't come say I voted for him too in round 1, cause in that same round I went back. You wanted him dead XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

"[Chorus 2X: Eminem]
Cause what you say is what you say, say what you say
how you say it whenever you sayin it, just remember
how you said it when you were sprayin it
So who you playin with huh.. huh.. huh.. huh?
[Eminem] "
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Why are you thanking me scav ? you want him dead dontcha ? :3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You were the first one to chase him in round 2. I guess that's because he voted for you in round 1. Don't come say I voted for him too in round 1, cause in that same round I went back. You wanted him dead XD
Actually I voted for bugzee in first round, evil and him were my main suspects, and the reason I voted for evil in second round was because I was angry at him for voting for me in first round?? He also changed his vote in the first round to someone else btw, and you know freid? He voted for you in first round and got killed the following night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I didn't say you voted for him in round one '-'
And yeah... You always end up voting in those who voted for you... and they always end up being chased!

And OMG, I'm rly dummy! Everytime someone vote for me, I don't vote for him, I wait to kill him ^.^ So fucking bright XD!

Does this sounds like a person that has been concerned about researching people? >< Why would I be doing huge posts if I would just kill someone at night and make me an obvious suspect? ^^'
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You accused me of rage voting people who vote for me...I hit right back.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I didn't say you voted for him in round one '-'
And yeah... You always end up voting in those who voted for you... and they always end up being chased!

And OMG, I'm rly dummy! Everytime someone vote for me, I don't vote for him, I wait to kill him ^.^ So fucking bright XD!

Does this sounds like a person that has been concerned about researching people? >< Why would I be doing huge posts if I would just kill someone at night and make me an obvious suspect? ^^'
she snapped.

oh shit

quick hang her :p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

But I alrdy told that in the discussion thread, Hyst ç.ç"

It's not rage voting, DD XD And you know why I'm saying that!
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'll be out for now

I'll stick with my previous vote.

VOTE TO KILL Evil3ye

But I'm not sure, maybe i change it if I came back in time.
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

what happened to the game?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

still on-going :cookiehand
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

what happened to the game?
CBlitz finally snapped and killed everyone after meeting them in person
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top