Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I don' care about the current game right now. If this kinda behaviour is accepted now it will also continue in the future and ruin the game on the long run.

To good_boy it was directly said that stop, and he seemed to stop. Now I hope this works with you too also.
who told me to stop?u got nothing on me:-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Of course I care about the game, it's human to want to win. What I meant was that writing that post has nothing to do with the current game but with the overall direction.

The trolling is really working because I'm close to losing my patience now. I hope you douches are proud of yourselves.


hyst has a good sense in trolling and I kinda admire him. You guys are just dicks right now.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wow u even go that far to say u admire Hyst :lmao
man u couldnt say something more wrong than that, please stop digging ur own grave, after that ull accusate us :D
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
it takes a certain skill to troll during a game you alive..not just troll when your kicked off a game which you lost.

even i would not post if was dead
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Vote exile scav from the FF :yelling


And hyst is a mafia too :lmao
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Actually, you might go back aftergame of game 4, and find out that already back there I thanked his contribution to how interesting the game was. I also have faint memories that I have also previously stated that I find hyst funny.

I'm not giving anymore rope to you guys. Have fun among your own kind village idiots.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
in game 4 u were both mafia, u fail :lmao
thanking ur own mate, thats only natural
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I said to Cummy that I got at least two right for sure~ We'll learn the truth very soon anyway~

Uste might be a mafia? Gyaaaa!!!!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD is really hurry :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top