Hold on to your butts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I fought the law and the law won

depends what you mean by live action series...if you mean something that was based off a book then maybe old sherlock holmes that we have on uk tv...no idea really
In film, theatre and video, live-action refers to works that are acted out by human actors, as opposed to by animation. ...
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: I fought the law and the law won

In film, theatre and video, live-action refers to works that are acted out by human actors, as opposed to by animation. ...
i always see term Live action used for programmes that based on books and stuff.

back to what you said

current watching

Entourage
Boardwalk Empire
CSI: New York

Planning
Supernatural season 6
Chuck season 4 last half
Game Of thrones when it starts
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I fought the law and the law won

Yes the books, I would read them for sure but not as excited as I was when I was reading the original ones.

Since you like this genre would you recommend any similar series ?
try Lupin (its a french title, and i think you know french)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: I fought the law and the law won

Hello Hystzen,

Welcome to the zone. Best wishes on your studies and will you pursue a Master's degree?

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I fought the law and the law won

It looks like Catherine will be brought overseas.

Will you get the game if it comes to Europe?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: I fought the law and the law won

It looks like Catherine will be brought overseas.

Will you get the game if it comes to Europe?
until it confirmed 100% im not getting hyped :p

i will buy it when it arrives as long as the difficulty is not as gimped after they patch it...i dont mind it been a hard game
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: I fought the law and the law won

What law are you talking about here ? :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I fought the law and the law won

current watching

Entourage
Boardwalk Empire
CSI: New York

Planning
Supernatural season 6
Chuck season 4 last half
Game Of thrones when it starts
Sky atlantic...? :rolleyes:

I forgot you had this place...ever seen the sun up norf? :3c
Coffee or Tea?
Smoke?
Drive?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: I fought the law and the law won

Sky atlantic...? :rolleyes:

I forgot you had this place...ever seen the sun up norf? :3c
Coffee or Tea?
Smoke?
Drive?
we maybe see more sun then you lot :3c

coffee and tea not fussed.
smoke? nay
Drive? illegally
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I fought the law and the law won

Least favourite FF regular? Explain why! *wants to create some drama*

Mods don't count :notrust
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I fought the law and the law won

Least favourite FF regular? Explain why!

Mods count.

*Wants to create real drama*

:rolleyes:
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: I fought the law and the law won

mmmmmm..it hard because bout 3 for different reasons....any mods...mmmmm..nope not really none bother me.

i wont say who because that could cause trouble and get me another B*N
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

It's official! :tem

Soo.... Catherine or Katherine?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

hmm..hard choice..shame i only have ps3 so im stuck with the Catherine cover rather have Katherine .unless they irreversible covers then im gona be happy
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

the 360 cover is so much better :3c
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

95% chance reversable covers which means mine will be :3c



Katherine is better why would Vincent cheat on her :crying
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

Which Catherine bonuses would you like?
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

the artbook..i bought bayonetta climax edition for artbook also has ost with it..hopefully they do same, if had to be one be artbook
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

^Same here, but I also don't mind having the OST as well. :amuse
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Will Be A Mod For Food

I like the Catherine cover better! :o

More ecchi. :hurr My PS3 collection needs some ecchi in it! :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top