Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't care about the well being of people.
I want all the Noahs to win.



Oh, wait. Wrong thread...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I thought game 5 was bad. :oh Game 6 is already a failure. :fail
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, my sixth sense accurately didn't pick up any villainous vibes from CBlitz. He sort of seemed sincere, even with the evidence mounted up against him like that. RIP CBlitz. If the remaining townies play our cards right, not many others would have to suffer your fate. We won't forget you.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:fail

Imp, survive this night!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am a bit touched for receiving my first vote ever.
Just a bit, cause I'm on those days of the month when...
D.GRAY-MAN OFICIAL SPOILERS ARE OUT!!!
:woot
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You sure its not the other...one of those days of the month.


:3c


Sorry, blitz.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If Blitz is not mafia, too bad.

Other suspicions go to Freid and DD. If Imp survives the night, he's probably mob too.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Evil, I think it would be good if you also post these interactions with the rules in the first post of Mafia Thread.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Evil, I think it would be good if you also post these interactions with the rules in the first post of Mafia Thread.
wouldnt it be like tl;dr :faint

I made a relevancy table now. Hope one can see the pinciple of causality of the roles.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Other suspicions go to Freid
:faint You must have missed when I stated some evidence against DD. I pitty the fate of the town
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
dammit you guys :fail
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Quite frankly, the only person I trust in this game is me. Nobody has really proven themselves innocent, and neither has anyone really shown themselves guilty which is the reason we continue killing our own.


CBlitz, may your soul rest in peace.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top