Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
IKR???!
That's why I went to the
CLAYMORE CHAPTER THREAD to see if what I read was what everybody else read.

you...
re: TG, they ought to have axed the series after the Stig was revealed. And how many seasons does it have now? 74? It had to end sometime...
And totally random but, I'm actually worried that my shounen on-going list will soon be wiped out except for OP

while my seinen ongoing list has increased by 200%! I'm dropping the shounen titles one by one, the latest I dropped was Nurarahyon no Mago after reading some 140 chapters... If steelwing could comment, I also dropped KHR during the um, introduction of Spanner, was it? I had a plan of getting back on it but... hmm...
I'm even getting quite impatient with OP... When will the kickassery be unleashed? I know it's gonna come in a most epic, never-seen-before way because of all the new skills the guys have acquired over the two years have not been truly revealed. I know! I'll stop reading it until that point is reached, in which case I'll read it in bulk!

That sounds like a good plan indeed
And have you guys ever had a time when you read this totally stupid book/manga/whatever and you know it's so stupid it's actually funny because the writer is taking it seriously?
Man, I was reading this stupid manga that's all about money and sex but she's trying to inject love into it as if it were the real deal. It was absolutely hilarious! Not to mention
Mary-sue. But I kept reading it!!! Unbelievable.
Then I was reminded of those cheap novels (Kristine, or some other Tagalog 10 PHP novels) that my sister would read to relieve her stress because she said they were such no-brainers. They called it
Bobo books for being very predictable, all about sex and money, and just hilarious.
and I wrote a text wall.

just goes to show I'm a bum reading manga all day. And watching American Idol in between.