Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: lap dance

Not for free?


But... but... I thought we were friends!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

Not for free?


But... but... I thought we were friends!
fine fine we are.But please understand that i make a living from lap dancing.I can offer you a discount though like 90% off
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

slut! :hurr
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: lap dance

90% off? How can I say no to such an offer!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

whats wrong with being a slut?i mean seriosuly here in us we have different kinds of movements.FOr example:gay movements,women movements(unofficial lesbian movement).I think its time that i start slut movement.I mesn we are also human and we deserve to have the rights.

@Evil I knew you will like the discount.I just knew it.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: lap dance

:smack
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: lap dance

WHAT THE HECK AT YOUR SIG?! D:

Makes me wanna get high and stare at it all day long. :hurr


If you're a good boy, then vote in the Awards thread! It'd make saladesu and destiny4ever happy (they're females), and c_k would think better of you (this is an assumption, but I narily am wrong)!

Vote like you're voting against Obama, good_boy! Do it!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

WHAT THE HECK AT YOUR SIG?! D:

Makes me wanna get high and stare at it all day long. :hurr


If you're a good boy, then vote in the Awards thread! It'd make saladesu and destiny4ever happy (they're females), and c_k would think better of you (this is an assumption, but I narily am wrong)!

Vote like you're voting against Obama, good_boy! Do it!
c_k thinks poorly of me? /bomb suicide .

if it will make destiny happy i guess ill vote :3c

oh and sig is so sick right
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: lap dance

I dunno if she does or doesn't. We don't talk about you.

Do it! Do it! You don't even have to vote seriously! But don't tell them I told you that. :cookiestare


Ya, rite!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

I dunno if she does or doesn't. We don't talk about you.

Do it! Do it! You don't even have to vote seriously! But don't tell them I told you that. :cookiestare


Ya, rite!
i was planing to vote anyway.Lies i bet you guys only talk about me:amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: lap dance

Fine. I make fun of you and she's all "meh." Feel better?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

Fine. I make fun of you and she's all "meh." Feel better?
how rude.why would you make fun of me.I mean i am still innocent and stuff.:(


and guys stop calling me a slut,you guys have no proof and more importantly i aint one.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: lap dance

You're not innocent. Plus, I make fun of you to compensate for others not being as cool as me. [/blai]

Who called you a slut? :blink
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lap dance

You're not innocent. Plus, I make fun of you to compensate for others not being as cool as me. [/blai]

Who called you a slut? :blink
whats making fun of me has to do with blai-blai?! lol the question is who doesnt call me a slut...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: trah tibidoh-tibidoh

You're such a baka and I fecking hate chu. :oh

...but I love you really. :wub
That was a lie. I still hate you. Yaoi_boy. :-_-
How's life? and any luck with the skype dates so far? :D

Yaoi_boy skype dating! :rofl​

Connect four with smileys! :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: trah tibidoh-tibidoh

You're such a baka and I fecking hate chu. :oh

...but I love you really. :wub
That was a lie. I still hate you. Yaoi_boy. :-_-
How's life? and any luck with the skype dates so far? :D

Yaoi_boy skype dating! :rofl​

Connect four with smileys! :zomg
your just jelous that you cant even get skype girls to talk to you...you hate me?But my sig states otherwise.I am not changin gmy sig in the near future if you were wondering
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: trah tibidoh-tibidoh

your just jelous that you cant even get skype girls to talk to you...you hate me?But my sig states otherwise.I am not changin gmy sig in the near future if you were wondering
hi.when you gonna switch the thread name?it annoying and not true
kk, whatever you say~ :rolleyes:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: trah tibidoh-tibidoh

BUSTED!

trah-trah-trah :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: trah tibidoh-tibidoh

kk, whatever you say~ :rolleyes:
well i said that cuz i dont like scav having such a thread name.kinda weird.

@Evil- its not just trah,its tibidoh tibidoh as well:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top