Have you ever read Bukyiou na Silent?yawwwwn.
sooooo. anyone got some other yaoi vids to share?![]()
Good yaoi stuff

Have you ever read Bukyiou na Silent?yawwwwn.
sooooo. anyone got some other yaoi vids to share?![]()

Have you ever read Bukyiou na Silent?
Good yaoi stuff![]()
that was bound to happenwapanese![]()
You are gay?Have you ever read Bukyiou na Silent?
Good yaoi stuff![]()

no hes yaoi.i heard there is a differenceYou are gay?
its bugz_boyoh yeah right. bugzee_boy I forgot

One of the best posts in this thread. Hands down.[move][/move]LOL

it scav_boyoh yeah right. bugzee_boy I forgot

weelllllllll, if you two marry, then you can get his nationality. Wapaneseits bugz_boy
Wait why did this come up all of a sudden?


i am marrying some asian chick i met on skyped.I just hope she is not a cross dressed manweelllllllll, if you two marry, then you can get his nationality. Wapanese
BELATED CONGRATZ
![]()
Hate when that happens.

Nope but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy yaoi.You are gay?
