- Joined
- Jan 27, 2010
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 221
- Age
- 29
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Heh.You gonna get hung by your intestines bitch![]()
Not if he pops a cap in your arse.

Heh.You gonna get hung by your intestines bitch![]()



Ya got that right.she going to own the loli lover![]()


Cummy is harrasing the new girl 
yay!!!!rikilite you're my new best friend.![]()
Heheheshes 13, what did you expectCummy is harrasing the new girl
![]()
Adults are talking right now hun, run along and play somewhere elseHeh.
Not if he pops a cap in your arse.![]()



Sweety, ya'd be surprised at how I can act.Adults are talking right now hun, run along and play somewhere else![]()
this post is bi-winningshes 13, what did you expect
so you're not 13? and that means Blitzy is not a lolicon?Sweety, ya'd be surprised at how I can act.
oooooohhhh, cummy is pissed. Couldnt think of a more original comeback?Adults are talking right now hun, run along and play somewhere else![]()

Someone tell Uste to join us here.Is this the new win thread?![]()

No, I am 13. I was born April 6th 1997, mark my words. I am just more mature than the slutty 13 year olds that I live near. He is still a lolicon.so you're not 13? and that means Blitzy is not a lolicon?

I guessed that.You do all know we are doing this just to end this thread. So we can have a new one that corresponds to the new game.
![]()
shouldnt dey still be playing with barbie 