- Joined
- Jan 18, 2011
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello. I'm Silverblade. The guy who wrote the Naruto predictions for the past year.
I am new to this forum. I decided to move here from my old forum. I had an old account on here. I forgot the username/password to it though. But anyways.
I am going to continue writing Naruto predictions soon along with One Piece Predictions as well since it's a good manga.
I joined to discuss Naruto and One Piece with the community. Since this is a huge manga community. (Even though I'm not a big fan of Mangas)

(yeah I joined Jan - A late intro for me. But this my first post though.)
I am new to this forum. I decided to move here from my old forum. I had an old account on here. I forgot the username/password to it though. But anyways.
I am going to continue writing Naruto predictions soon along with One Piece Predictions as well since it's a good manga.
I joined to discuss Naruto and One Piece with the community. Since this is a huge manga community. (Even though I'm not a big fan of Mangas)

(yeah I joined Jan - A late intro for me. But this my first post though.)


...
...
read some recent chapters though.