Best Full Cast

Best Full Cast


  • Total voters
    70
  • Poll closed .

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
​

Why, hello there :amuse The MangaHelpers Anime Awards 2010 just ended a little while back, and I'm sure you all have been looking forward to finding out who won :XD Thanks to your nominations and votes, we now have our winners! Which series took home the award of Best Full Cast? First, let us turn back the clock a little to when the Awards first began... :tem

This category was one of the most popular, and we received a large number of nominations for it! You guys nominated: Baccano! (3 nominations), Durarara!! (2 nominations), Cowboy Bepop (2 nominations), One Piece (1 nomination), Claymore (1 nomination), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (1 nomination), Eyeshield 21 (1 nomination), To aru Kagaku no Railgun (1 nomination), Tenchi Muyo! (1 nomination), To aru Majutsu no Index (1 nomination) and Gundam 00 (1 nomination).

It was clear that Baccano!, Durarara!! and Cowboy Bepop were going to advance to the next round. However, it was only after a tie-breaker round that we arrived at our final 5. Joining the other 3 were... Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and One Piece! :turtle

Alright then, let's get down to business proper! So without further ado... You, the invaluable members of the MangaHelpers community have cast your votes!! :nuts And the winner of the [sizept=15]BEST FULL CAST[/sizept] category is...!!!

:confetti [sizept=15]FMA: BROTHERHOOD!!![/sizept] :confetti

Is anyone even surprised at how many awards FMA:B is sweeping? :hurr Congratulations to the cast of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for their distinct roles, interesting quirks and amusing interactions that make us love them so much!! :clap

"We're so much weaker than you homunculi, but even when we're beaten, battered, confused, and about to collapse... Even when we know it's pointless, We always stand back up. And if we can't, our friends will lift us."​

** Please note that although the poll says there is a tie between FMA:B and One Piece, we are taking into consideration a mistake where a member voted for the wrong series. Hence, one vote has been subtracted from One Piece and given to FMA:B, as stated in this post by destiny4ever.

To all the members of MangaHelpers who nominated or voted, thank you so much for your participation in this project! This project would not have been possible without you! :kissbunny

Till next time! :bye
 
Last edited:

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner! :whoabunny
 

maloose

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
Iran
I had nominated Eyeshield21, so where's it?:?bunny
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It got eliminated during the nomination rounds. Please keep in mind that only the 5 nominees with the most “votes” were the ones that made it to the final round a.k.a. the voting process.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
This is such a difficult choice to make... The only one on the list I don't really know is Cowboy Bepop. And tbh, I have never watched the One Piece anime apart from Strong World. So that leaves me with Baccano!, Durarara!! and FMA:B. Hard choice :shakefist

I think I will go with FMA:B... It really had the most excellent cast where I really liked every single character and every character was delved into and you really got to like them and feel invested emotionally in them. I personally preferred the cast of DRRR!! to Bacanno! to begin with, as the cast of DRRR!! was a big part in what drew me into the anime itself. However, i have to admit that there were some characters that I didn't like, for example Anri. That's not to say Baccano! doesn't have its share of awesome characters (Rail Tracer probably takes the cake) and so does DRRR!! (Izaya, Shizuo...), but I think as a whole, FMA:B was the best :D
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am caught between FMA:B and Cowboy Bebop. Seeing as both of them are two of my favorites...
But I will have to go with FMA:B like Sally~ I love every single character. :amuse
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
My reasoning on this category is basically the same as yukilove21's. I was caught chiefly between FMA:B and Cowboy Bebop, but I loved absolutely every character in FMA:B whereas I primarily only loved the main cast of Bebop and felt rather ambivalent about majority of the minor characters.

I love all of the characters in One Piece too, but FMA:B characters had more dimension to them.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
flipped a coin..heads Cowboy Bebop..tails FMA:B

FMA:B wins i really couldn't decide any other way both have characters i cared about and connected with.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Deja vu..
Once again, like the manga vote, I'm stuck between One Piece and Fullmetalalchemist.

But I'll go for one piece because Brotherhood felt more like it's focusing on the story more than the cast, I think it's better if FMA cast is nominate for the manga full cast
but for me it goes to one piece cos the crew had more interactions/etc.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
The results are really, really, really close! Please vote and encourage your fellow members to vote for the nominee each of you thinks deserves to win! :tem Every vote counts! :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I accidentally One Piece. :( My vote should go to Fullmetal Alchemist because almost all of the cast were useful and played a major part in Edward and Al growing up and continuing to reach their goal. Not only that, but Edward and Al learned continuously through their interactions with other characters. Plus, almost all of the characters made an appearance at the end! They weren't forgotten! :confetti
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
How did you accidentally vote?! :yelling

... Well. The results are still really close either way!

But I totally agree with you on why FMA deserves to win! I loved how the ending really incorporated all the characters,
Even Havoc!!!! I love how the Havoc General Store provided lots of firepower and all that, even though Havoc himself could not be involved in the battle due to his paralysis. It was a pleasant surprise :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
YOU DID IT! :yelling

Even handicapped characters are important. That's how good the cast is in FMA. :3c
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I personally preferred the cast of DRRR!! to Bacanno! to begin with, as the cast of DRRR!! was a big part in what drew me into the anime itself. However, i have to admit that there were some characters that I didn't like, for example Anri. That's not to say Baccano! doesn't have its share of awesome characters (Rail Tracer probably takes the cake) and so does DRRR!! (Izaya, Shizuo...), but I think as a whole, FMA:B was the best :D
Same here. I disliked Anri and as well which is why it was my 2nd choice. -_-
Ryuma was also too 'soft/stereotypical schoolboy' for my liking. XD

I went with Baccano- I loved every one of them and thought their individual personalities were well rounded, even if certain characters weren't shown as much as others (e.g Luck). :amuse
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
5 more minutes before the voting period officially ends. The results are very, very, very close; so please come and vote for your favorite nominee!! :) A single vote has the power to decide the winner for this category.


Because I really want you, the members, to decide the winner for this category I’m going to wait until midnight to close this poll. This is your last chance to decide which nominee will be proclaimed as the winner for this category. :)


Very last chance for you to decide the winner, guys!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I accidentally One Piece. :( My vote should go to Fullmetal Alchemist because almost all of the cast were useful and played a major part in Edward and Al growing up and continuing to reach their goal. Not only that, but Edward and Al learned continuously through their interactions with other characters. Plus, almost all of the characters made an appearance at the end! They weren't forgotten! :confetti
I reiterate this just in case. Who knows what we'll be accused of. D:

Even though I like One Piece more.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Attention please: As M3J mentioned it before the poll for this category was closed, he voted for the wrong nominee. Therefore, one vote will be subtracted from One Piece and one vote will be added to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

The winner for this category has been decided taking the explanation above into consideration. Thank you for your understanding, guys!
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
​

Why, hello there :amuse The MangaHelpers Anime Awards 2010 just ended a little while back, and I'm sure you all have been looking forward to finding out who won :XD Thanks to your nominations and votes, we now have our winners! Which series took home the award of Best Full Cast? First, let us turn back the clock a little to when the Awards first began... :tem

This category was one of the most popular, and we received a large number of nominations for it! You guys nominated: Baccano! (3 nominations), Durarara!! (2 nominations), Cowboy Bepop (2 nominations), One Piece (1 nomination), Claymore (1 nomination), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (1 nomination), Eyeshield 21 (1 nomination), To aru Kagaku no Railgun (1 nomination), Tenchi Muyo! (1 nomination), To aru Majutsu no Index (1 nomination) and Gundam 00 (1 nomination).

It was clear that Baccano!, Durarara!! and Cowboy Bepop were going to advance to the next round. However, it was only after a tie-breaker round that we arrived at our final 5. Joining the other 3 were... Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and One Piece! :turtle

Alright then, let's get down to business proper! So without further ado... You, the invaluable members of the MangaHelpers community have cast your votes!! :nuts And the winner of the [sizept=15]BEST FULL CAST[/sizept] category is...!!!

:confetti [sizept=15]FMA: BROTHERHOOD!!![/sizept] :confetti

Is anyone even surprised at how many awards FMA:B is sweeping? :hurr Congratulations to the cast of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for their distinct roles, interesting quirks and amusing interactions that make us love them so much!! :clap

"We're so much weaker than you homunculi, but even when we're beaten, battered, confused, and about to collapse... Even when we know it's pointless, We always stand back up. And if we can't, our friends will lift us."​

** Please note that although the poll says there is a tie between FMA:B and One Piece, we are taking into consideration a mistake where a member voted for the wrong series. Hence, one vote has been subtracted from One Piece and given to FMA:B, as stated in this post by destiny4ever.

To all the members of MangaHelpers who nominated or voted, thank you so much for your participation in this project! This project would not have been possible without you! :kissbunny

Till next time! :bye
 
Top