- Joined
- Mar 22, 2009
- Messages
- 2,679
- Reaction score
- 700
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello, my name is Ren Boy. I was once that informal kid from the Hangout Threads with my poor colloqiual language that was only exclusive for the UK members of the forum. Fortunately whilst attending UK college, and with a reformation of the polling voting system, this May's Referendum, I thought my dialect was to be reformed aswell.
Ren Boy is the truncated version of my legal name Reynold. A few people know me as Reynold, but you can name me anything granted it is not deemed offensive.
I currently go College in the UK, which is apparently the equivalent to High School around most of the world. I am hoping to go to University in the following months, and I am debating on whether to move out of home or stay.
I would say that I lurk around MH a lot, I was once a frequent poster mostly spamming on irrelevent stuff on the naruto forums. And to note, just because I lurk, doesn't mean I won't reply back on this and just watch people ask questions(granted they do.) I assure, I shall post back
Ren Boy is the truncated version of my legal name Reynold. A few people know me as Reynold, but you can name me anything granted it is not deemed offensive.
I currently go College in the UK, which is apparently the equivalent to High School around most of the world. I am hoping to go to University in the following months, and I am debating on whether to move out of home or stay.
I would say that I lurk around MH a lot, I was once a frequent poster mostly spamming on irrelevent stuff on the naruto forums. And to note, just because I lurk, doesn't mean I won't reply back on this and just watch people ask questions(granted they do.) I assure, I shall post back










