I can count to potato alright

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
hi there people !! my real name is emir but im often called shin around here (no1 knows why , its a mystery)
im always online , whenever i can be .. well more often than not . eventho i dont post a lot , i do read a lot and try to visit every corner of the site
Naruto section is the place where i post the most followed by Fun Forum . although i actually feel like Otaku Cafe is the real place where i belong
im a university student for 7 years now :S - yea im lazy , i do parties , i do sleep a lot , i do hang around - i do many things except for going to school regularly
anything you wanna ask ? be my guest ^^
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Booyaka! First post. Bitch.

Haven't had the chance to talk to you in awhile know.
I bet you don't even remember me anymore.

So, what's up? :amuse
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Hei ya shin, great that you started threading in member s zone, will know where to find you when you are in active in FF :D
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Booyaka! First post. Bitch.

Haven't had the chance to talk to you in awhile know.
I bet you don't even remember me anymore.

So, what's up? :amuse
i do know you ofcourse but i dont remember the times when we were talking ,sorry :( were we close ? :p
im bored but other than that in a good enough mood , or to be more precise ; not so bad mood ,how bout you ?

Hei ya shin, great that you started threading in member s zone, will know where to find you when you are in active in FF :D
its as if this is my home from now on ,yuppie yay ^^ dont forget to visit once in a while or i bite your eye o_O
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

i do know you ofcourse but i dont remember the times when we were talking ,sorry :( were we close ? :p
im bored but other than that in a good enough mood , or to be more precise ; not so bad mood ,how bout you ?
Close doesn't even come.. well.. close.. :hurr

Nah, just some casual talk about everything nothing and nothing. :p
I'm fine I guess. Also, very bored. I was playing some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Already finished it, but when I'm bored I always hunt for the 100% completion stuff.

Becomes very boring, probably going to read some manga now or something. I don't know.

Besides that, I'm in a bit of pain due to a possible cyst. Hurts like hell. :darn
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Hey shinsengumi! Nice to see you have a thread now. :amuse

Where are your avy and sig from?
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Besides that, I'm in a bit of pain due to a possible cyst. Hurts like hell. :darn
im sorry to hear that , hope you get better in no time . is it not certain yet if its a cyst or not ?
Hey shinsengumi! Nice to see you have a thread now. :amuse

Where are your avy and sig from?
thank you very much , i finally felt like having one :amuse
my avy is from nurarihyon no mago but i cant remember from which chapter or even who the guy is : ) and sig is Agito from air gear ,from a recent chapter
i think they look good together in a funny way :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

im sorry to hear that , hope you get better in no time . is it not certain yet if its a cyst or not ?
Well, a general practitioner looked at it, but he can't give an accurate diagnose. The chances it is a cyst are very high. But I won't know until someone of the Surgery Branch looks at it.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

i c .. dont be late and go see a surgeon then .. dont make me worry about you o_o
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Already made an appointment. It's in two weeks. :derp

Yes. Two weeks. :-_-
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Merhaba! Hello~

Favorite Manga?
Favorite Anime?
Favorite.. music (band etc)?

:3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

fav movie so far? and why?
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Already made an appointment. It's in two weeks. :derp

Yes. Two weeks. :-_-
i hope it wont be painful for you these 2 weeks , what can i say , its a serious matter : /


Merhaba! Hello~

Favorite Manga?
Favorite Anime?
Favorite.. music (band etc)?

:3c
fav manga -> Vagabond , but there is a chance that it wont see completion and i'll be forced to pick my second fav. which is Shin Angyo Onshi -both seinen btw

fav anime -> rurouni kenshin - well i dont really watch anime . excluding dragon ball , samurai X was the first anime to impress me and suck me into this anime-manga world so its always special for me

fav music -> i guess i dont have one because my mood changes daily :) i like electronic music (except club) , punk , funk , groove , blues , jazz , some ethnic musics (traditional/world musics) and a little bit of rock but lately im listening electroclash . C.S.S is a nice example


fav movie so far? and why?
i dont have a fav movie :S i have lots and lots of them . im studying cinema for a reason :) but if i have to pick one , i would say "before the rain" because it was the first real independent art movie i ever watched . its a kind of movie which some people categorize as "boring art films" but im an art student anyway ,so who cares xD
BTW in case you didnt know , im a cinema student , thats why i cant stop argueing about it no matter where and when :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

i hope it wont be painful for you these 2 weeks , what can i say , its a serious matter : /
Well, last time I had it for nearly 5 days and I had to get surgery that very same day because of the pain.

I'm nearing 5 days again, but it's not really painful, only with sudden movements or several motions. For example, I can't ride a bike, run or have sex. Shit like that.

But who knows, two weeks is a long time, and it only gets worse. :oh
Totally not looking forward too it. :darn


I heard you wanted to read some new manga?

What kind of manga have you read and do you like to read?
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

hello :3c
least fav manga and anime
fav manga character
what city ur from?
oh and i wonder why they call you shin and not gumi
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Well, I heard you wanted to read some new manga?

What kind of manga have you read and do you like to read?
umm i have a long list actually but i like sword-themed manga the most . preferably realistic as much as possible

for seinen ;
vagabond is my fav
shigurui is also excellent

for shounen ;
gamaran - its about to become my fav shounen
rurouni kenshin - well its a classic
xblade - not a fan but its nice

other than these , i have only "blade of the immortal" in my read list and thats all . im looking for similar sword-themed ones , do you know one ? ^^

hell
o :3c
least fav manga and anime
fav manga character
what city ur from?
oh and i wonder why they call you shin and not gumi
yo ;)
my least fav manga is "flame of recca" i guess , i finished it but wasnt impressed at all ..

anime - well i dont even like anime and i dont watch any . it kills so much time watching them , manga rocks/anime sucks

fav char - very very very hard question !! i have many ;
urahara kisuke from bleach
jiraiya from naruto
munshu from shin angyo onshi
sakura shinnojou from gamaran
abel from trinity blood etc etc ...

-im from istanbul

- because shin sounds cooler and people instinctively know that i should be called by a cool name . and gumi is incorrect while its either shin or sengumi ... observe better >_>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Gummi is rubber in German, sounds more naughty than shin. You gumi from now on then :amuse

You said party a lot you say huh? At what kind of parties can one usually find you :shifty
Or just say what music you enjoy the most, the rest I think can figure out myself ;D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

umm i have a long list actually but i like sword-themed manga the most . preferably realistic as much as possible

for seinen ;
vagabond is my fav
shigurui is also excellent

for shounen ;
gamaran - its about to become my fav shounen
rurouni kenshin - well its a classic
xblade - not a fan but its nice

other than these , i have only "blade of the immortal" in my read list and thats all . im looking for similar sword-themed ones , do you know one ? ^^
I don't have much recollection of the Seinen's I read, so I'll just talk Shounen here.

About Gamaran, damn, I really forgot that I was actually reading that, I must have missed at least a year of chapters or something.

Kenshin is indeed a classic and fucking awesome. Haven't heard of Xblade or Blade of the Immortal yet, I think.

But maybe you'd like Black Cat? It reminded me of Kenshin in a way and it was a pretty fun read. It features some swords, but the main characters uses a gun, actually. I haven't experienced a lot of sword-themed manga's I think.

But how about History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi or well, Bleach? Or something like that.

I don't know, I'll have to check for some recommendations I threw for those type of manga's before.

Do you have a MAL-account by the way?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

if i were to say that i am more gorgeous than you are, would you a plastic surgery to become more gorgeous then i am?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Don't remember if I said hi to you or not, but hello! Welcome to MH forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :amuse
 
Top