Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

twasdfzxcv

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Togashi's illness?

I believe that Togashi and his wife made a picture book last year or the year before. Not a manga but just a picture book.

Edit: it was 2005 the children book called Oobo— Nu— Tochiibo— Nu—
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,297
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Hunter x Hunter 310 Discussion / 311 Prediction

Hard to say but it is within the realm of possibilities. The author would have just enough time to complete another volume this year which would mean he kept his original promise of working harder this year. He would have 3 volumes in a year instead of 2.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hiatus

Aren't there going to be new series debuting soon? Maybe Hunter x Hunter will be among them?
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hiatus

I hope it will come back before end of the year. I'm busy watching the episodes again and there is really nothing that can compare to this manga
 

hergipotter

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus

HxH will be back Jan 4. 2011

 

madara555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ever comeback

Will HunterxHunter will ever continue ?:darn
 

Drago

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
405
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Hiatus

yeah =.= i want to know too
 

Kotaku

Temp Overlord
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
95
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Hiatus

I am so sad the Hunter Hunter no continue so long. Every week I buy the Jump and flep to announcements see if Hunter return, but always no. Make me feel so lonely. I want read new Hunter by Togashi-sensei very much :(
 

Kusako

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Hiatus

Is this the same manga that is named Hiatus x Hiatus?...cheer up fans of Hiatus manga...:cheerbunny
 

madara555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus

Is this the same manga that is named Hiatus x Hiatus?...cheer up fans of Hiatus manga...:cheerbunny
yeah it is but i hope it will comeback and dont will hiatus till the end of the manga :3
 

mak123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Hiatus

yeah it is but i hope it will comeback and dont will hiatus till the end of the manga :3
You want to much lol! I think xhx will end, but'll too old to remember it ^_^
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hiatus

I really despise the guy as a mangaka but he understood everything to life:
- doing his hobby as work
- wife with same hobby also doing it as work
- both he & his wife acknowledged as among the great ones
- he work only when he want to work

Hxh will never be over ... Even if by some kind of miracles he continue, it will be just for some chapters again.
 
Last edited:

madara555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hiatus

I really despite the guy as a mangaka but he understood everything to life:
- doing his hobby as work
- wife with same hobby also doing it as work
- both he & his wife acknowledged as among the great ones
- he work only when he want to work

Hxh will never be over ... Even if by some kind of miracles he continue, it will be just for some chapters again.
well i personally can life with it that he just brings some chapters
i would be just glad that it would continue
 

Magnus

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
313
Reaction score
63
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Hiatus

I seriously think that the world is gonna end before the Ant arc comes to a conclusion, let alone the whole of HxH.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,297
Reaction score
24,928
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Hiatus

It will likely have a rushed ending as yu yu hakusho did. No matter how many times I read that manga I can't help but feel that he just finished it halfway through....
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hiatus

From MangaStream forum:
N.R said:
Hi guys. Recently a lot of people here and on the Hunter x Hunter 310 Discussion/311 Predictions thread have posted with questions such as "why does shounen jump lets Togashi have its way?" or "how can someone take a break from work for more than a year?".

Although I'm not in any way related to Togashi I think I can answer these questions. As some of you might already know, the anime Level E aired last season in Japan. Level E is based on Togashi's manga by the same name, and during the last year he has been preoccupied with helping the production committee. I'm not saying this is any excuse not to draw HunterxHunter, I just wanted to stress that Togashi is still working in the anime and manga business. I only hope that now that Level E is over Togashi will continue HunterxHunter again.
 

ish3

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
143
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hiatus

Well Level E is over so I'm expecting some new HxH this May or September. If not this year then I give up at least paying attention.
 

belo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Hiatus

we should just wait, nothing is gonna change even if we mess up. U know, sometimes the sh*T that people say here and other places makes me angry, ppl just dissin and say trash that hurt the guy. if u were Togashi and u read that, would u wanna draw ? hey this is as direct as it gets..... see the real picture
 
Top