The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Durarara!! Watch it.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Nuno says it's awesome.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I saw the first episode then I dropped it. Don't really know why. My Jap teacher is using the soundtrack as a background sound during classes. :hurr
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Nuno says it's awesome.
And he is totally correct. And he is awesome for using Durarara!! sets and having the same birthday as me.

I saw the first episode then I dropped it. Don't really know why. My Jap teacher is using the soundtrack as a background sound during classes. :hurr
That's what they all do! :bored Keep watching it, damn it! :yelling Don't be put off by the first episode!!

Ooh wow, awesome Jap teacher! :zomg
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

What's the infamous CCC which is mentioned so much regarding my name?

And why i'm a chibi? 'cause of my ava? Or cause of my age?
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

You are a chibi becaus of your age and CCC means "Crazy Chibi Club" I'm the boss because I am the oldest and the craziest :noworry (actually Ice is not crazy just a workaholic)
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

So anyone younger than 18 is a chibi? I smell pedobear lurking somewhere aroung here :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm looking for him so I can beat him.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

A 0.0000000000000000675% chance of what?

Imp actually turning out to be a guy?
Blitz disliking a loli anime?
Pedobear not being Blitz in disguise?
Lala and me actually breaking up?
Charlie going on a date with Imp?
Arrogance returning to the FF?
BBB Banana changing his name in PPP Pickle?

Clear this up for me, please. :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'll change my name to PPP Pickle :zomg
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

good_boy, you too a member of CCC?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

I'm the youngest FF regular. I'm 14.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yeah, right, and I'm a girl... Wait? :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Never said I wasn't :3 teehee
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

You are a chibi becaus of your age and CCC means "Crazy Chibi Club" I'm the boss because I am the oldest and the craziest :noworry (actually Ice is not crazy just a workaholic)
Haha, I wish I had the same work ethic for school work... :darn

A 0.0000000000000000675% chance of what?

Imp actually turning out to be a guy?
Blitz disliking a loli anime?
Pedobear not being Blitz in disguise?
Lala and me actually breaking up?
Charlie going on a date with Imp?
Arrogance returning to the FF?
BBB Banana changing his name in PPP Pickle?

Clear this up for me, please. :oh
It was in the previous page. :oh

I'm the youngest FF regular. I'm 14.
14 and in college. You're a genius, Orgz! :zomg

no i am a member of a more serious and important club.
:lmao And what would that be?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top