Feel Free to Ask any questions 
I will respond with an answer to the best of my abilities.

I will respond with an answer to the best of my abilities.
Last edited:

Hey Kdowns,Feel Free to Ask any questions
I will respond with an answer to the best of my abilities.
=/ I am sorry Charlie, I don't think I have ever read any Manwha before.

~ Charliewe didnt ask tbhHow did you come up with the user name kdowns ?
Not sure if anyone asked this in the fun forum thread already?
All we could do is guessAh cool.I watch a lot of anime actually... I haven't gotten a chance to read Claymore yet..
How I came up with the name kdowns is actually simple.... Downs is my last name and K is my first initial.....

\What kind of music do you enjoy?



Favorite Section- FF Of CourseS'up kdowns!
- So what's your favourite MH section now?
- Favourite colour? *.*
- Have you heard of a band called; The Great Spy Experiment ??? Thoughts?
Favorite Animal- MeerkatHeya my slave
1.Your favourite animal
2. what you think about fairy tail
3.You hardcore bakuman fan?

xD I think my list of manga I need to read is going to continue to increase.baby are u down down down down down, dooooooooowwnn doooowwwwnnnnnn~
heya Kdowns. Don't hesitate and read the breaker
also tell me ur favorites mangas except bakuman?
DDD, I used to be a Narutard as it was my first manga, but after reading so many it has gone down..It was actually my first anime... Watched when I was 7 or 8...... Stay up really late one saturday and it happened to be on cartoon network..I have seen the rest but I really liked YuYu Hakusho anime. Was a good show.
Cartoon network, good stuff way back in the day for me. lolIt was actually my first anime... Watched when I was 7 or 8...... Stay up really late one saturday and it happened to be on cartoon network..
