Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Feel Free to Ask any questions :D
I will respond with an answer to the best of my abilities.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

Feel Free to Ask any questions :D
I will respond with an answer to the best of my abilities.
Hey Kdowns,

Well, in all the threads I ask members this, so excuse my standard manhwa promo spam message.

Read any good Manhwa laterly? (Manhwa = Koren Manga)

See the manhwa thread here or read a couple of my favorites such as ID the Greatest Fusion fantasy and Noblesse.

Anyway, glad to see a new member here on the site and take part in the Fun Forums. Thanks also for trying out the Scavenger Hunt.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

=/ I am sorry Charlie, I don't think I have ever read any Manwha before.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

=/ I am sorry Charlie, I don't think I have ever read any Manwha before.

There is always a first time for everything Kdowns. :scry
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

Well I do have this whole week off from school.... So I will give it a try.

Moderator Notice:
:hug~ Charlie
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

kdowns claymore is a must .Read it.U watch any anime?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

How did you come up with the user name kdowns ?

Not sure if anyone asked this in the fun forum thread already?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

I watch a lot of anime actually... I haven't gotten a chance to read Claymore yet..


How I came up with the name kdowns is actually simple.... Downs is my last name and K is my first initial.....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

I watch a lot of anime actually... I haven't gotten a chance to read Claymore yet..


How I came up with the name kdowns is actually simple.... Downs is my last name and K is my first initial.....
Ah cool.

Good night mate. Gona head out. :bye
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

Goodnight Charlie!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

What kind of music do you enjoy?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

What kind of music do you enjoy?
\


I like to listen to Alternative/ Punk-Rock........ Stuff like A Day to Remember, Senses Fail, Foo Fighters.... That type of music....
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

S'up kdowns! :hi5


- So what's your favourite MH section now? :D
- Favourite colour? *.*
- Have you heard of a band called; The Great Spy Experiment ??? Thoughts?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

Heya my slave ;)

1.Your favourite animal
2. what you think about fairy tail
3.You hardcore bakuman fan?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

baby are u down down down down down, dooooooooowwnn doooowwwwnnnnnn~
heya Kdowns. Don't hesitate and read the breaker :thumbs
also tell me ur favorites mangas except bakuman?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

S'up kdowns! :hi5


- So what's your favourite MH section now? :D
- Favourite colour? *.*
- Have you heard of a band called; The Great Spy Experiment ??? Thoughts?
Favorite Section- FF Of Course
Favorite Color- Light Blue
I have never heard of The Great Spy Experiment, but as I am typing this, I am giving a chance and so far I like it!


Heya my slave ;)

1.Your favourite animal
2. what you think about fairy tail
3.You hardcore bakuman fan?
Favorite Animal- Meerkat :D
I have never read Fairy Tail.. I will add that to my list of manga I need to read

AND YES I AM A HARDCORE BAKUMAN FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you tell my excitment for it..... But it doesn't amount to how much I love Full-Metal Alchemist though.


baby are u down down down down down, dooooooooowwnn doooowwwwnnnnnn~
heya Kdowns. Don't hesitate and read the breaker :thumbs
also tell me ur favorites mangas except bakuman?
xD I think my list of manga I need to read is going to continue to increase.

Other Favorite Manga- Full-Metal Alchemist :DDDD, I used to be a Narutard as it was my first manga, but after reading so many it has gone down..
YuYu Hakusho
Detective Conan
Eyeshield 21
Hajimine No Ippo


Also Scav http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6JlO80piM8
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

I have seen the rest but I really liked YuYu Hakusho anime. Was a good show.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

I have seen the rest but I really liked YuYu Hakusho anime. Was a good show.
It was actually my first anime... Watched when I was 7 or 8...... Stay up really late one saturday and it happened to be on cartoon network..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kdowns the Nub Here

It was actually my first anime... Watched when I was 7 or 8...... Stay up really late one saturday and it happened to be on cartoon network..
Cartoon network, good stuff way back in the day for me. lol

I was one of those guys who would record the shows on his vcr < wiki vcr - for those that dont know what that is. :p

Out of the ones you mentioned, which is your favorite *(anime ).

edit: watch out for dub haters. on the net. Most people in forums everywhere, complain about English dubs (generally).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top