Digitaldude thread.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

oh yeah Russia :wtf

So cute, and yet so frightening hehehehehe :jk

I got that one artist on my watchlist who is (prolly a girl) totally into Hetalia pairings hah
Mostly into USUK, but there are few other cool works as well (BelgiumHungary :nosebleed)
Here, check out if you got some time over:P
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I love you!

Where would you most like to visit?
What is your favourite tv program?
Do you like football? Who do you support?
Favourite FF pairing?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

Are body piercings a turn on for you?
Have you ever dyed your hair before?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

An alien planet.
Amazing race.
Yes, Celtic.
Hahahahahaha!

No.
Yes, I dyed my hair green once.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

Why haven't you posted a pic of yourself in the picture thread?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

Just wanted to say that I love you too :crying
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I love you!

What do you have against the quote button?
What was that super magic trick you did? :-_-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

I have not posted a picture because I don't want people to look at it while masturbating.
Thanks dark lord.
Well, sometimes people post before me and I don't realize that until after I hit the quick reply button.
What do you mean imp?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

But why don't you want people to mastrubate at your pic.

It's that like the best compliment one can get :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

But why don't you want people to mastrubate at your pic.

It's that like the best compliment one can get :lmao
aaaaah ooooooh eeeeeh aaaaaauh(once again 2x)

DD.Why did you pick your name?what do you think about insects?Whats your opinion pocket knives?whats do you think about suicide?Whats your favourite saying?I kinda lost on your gender if you could update me on that I would somewhat grateful
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

I don't know. They are okay flies and cockaroaches are annoying though. I have no opinion on them. It's the easy way out. It's not rape if you smile behind the tears. I am a man!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

Why you no visit my thread? Do you hate me that much? :crying
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

You're an awesome FF'er, digi~


So....like...do you attend uni or not? Wait...are you acutally in education at present or not!? :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I love you!

Y U NO SMART?
 

Shirohagane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

You is lovely people. I love you two.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Reviving thread.

Our relationship is very complex AI
No bugz
Xadyu...:inu
I miss the temp overlords...
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

hey dude. why do you smell like piss and rum, do you by any chance piss on yourself after drinking so much rum that you smell like both ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

Hey DD do u remember times when it was just me ,you n BBB?:hurr
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

I live a very sad life dark lord...


Hey DD do u remember times when it was just me ,you n BBB?:hurr
Yeah I miss those days. We shoulda made a team for scav hunt, but we all went seperate ways.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

I know!!!!! Well BBB is messing with those chibis apparently !:lmao
 
Top