Digitaldude thread.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

jin why u even talk to DD! Hes from north korea :worrybunny
If that's the case then why the hell are you posting in his thread then? :p

Hey Digi! :inu
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I love you!

DownxDigi

What are your relationship plans for the future? Kids? Adoption?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

Abortion :p
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Lothario!

Stupid banana man.

Our love is not sexual imp, it's platonic!
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Lothario!

do you like tibet ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Lothario!

Yeah I watched a couple of documentaries on tibet, pretty interedting country and kinda brutal.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lothario!

:lmao

the conversations you two have are amusing. :tem
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lothario!

Other than N & S Korea...tell me where you wanna go? :inu
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Lothario!

Hello, there. Nice to meet you, digitaldude. How are you? :)
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Lothario!

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lothario!

Hey digital! How was your day?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Lothario!

Here to revive your thread :woo

:beer

And also to get to know more about you :hurr

What is your favourite manga character of all time ? :worrybunny
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Lothario!

Other than N & S Korea...tell me where you wanna go? :inu
Well, I have seen most of europe already so China, Japan and India.
Hello, there. Nice to meet you, digitaldude. How are you? :)
I AM GOOD!
I was thinking that lady was gonna turn out to be a man.

Hey digital! How was your day?
Pretty uneventful.

Here to revive your thread :woo

:beer

And also to get to know more about you :hurr

What is your favourite manga character of all time ? :worrybunny
TOUGH ONE!Probably Onizuka he is the first one to come to mind.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

Hey DD~ :love

So how come you don't like the chaining of thread titles?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

At DD's thread title.... U MAD BRO?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

At DD's thread title.... U MAD BRO?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ :yelling.

What did lala do to your avatar.

:faint
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

I don't know what Lala, did..... Apparently I was baby faced in the picture I posted here xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

I don't know what Lala, did..... Apparently I was baby faced in the picture I posted here xD
Oh that kind of makes sense then.

:XD.

Kdowns, what are you planing to do next, now that you finished school?
 
Top