Digitaldude thread.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Shut up and die, punk.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

I am not a punk!!!!! ...... I would come up with a comeback but Im tired...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

See? Do you see this, Digital?

He's not worthy of having your thread, get rid of him now.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Don't give in to his bullying tactics, he's just a big jerk :'(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

what happend to the 'Stop changing your titles!' attitude?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

That was just a joke!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

DD, How could you..... What about all our times during the Scavenger Hunt...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

You're quite generous,aren't ya Digital?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

DD, How could you..... What about all our times during the Scavenger Hunt...
I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER SCAV HUNT! that was a dark time in my life, but hey atleast I got a treasure chest.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

You're quite generous,aren't ya Digital?
It's just a thread title.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

I was surprised to see Digi saying in that !
It is just like thanks and unfortunately also the likes :lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

I once gave Xadyu a burger, just for a bit...I never got it back. Beware of what you give him.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Okay fine xadyu you can have my thread.

I do not appreciate your lies, Imp.

Get the hell out of my thread.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: All threads below me have E coli!

ASK MORE QUESTIONS!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All threads below me have E coli!

Dead thread is dead.

DD - how come your posting less in the Gantz section.

Question 2 - How many manhwas have you read?

Question 3 - that you actually like and r3ad more that 1 page.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: All threads below me have E coli!

I don't know, i need to post in gantz section!

I read plently of manhwa, i'd say about 4 noblese freezing unbalance x unbalance defense devil, I don't count any others because I dropped them all.

unbalance x unbalance is mah fave.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All threads below me have E coli!

*licks dd in the belly*

So what do you think if the latest gantz chapters? :o
What do you think about beans? Do you like them?

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

unbalance x unbalance that name reminds me that anime that existed in genshiken :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: THE GAME!

I HATE BEANS!

I wish there was more happening each chapter, you wait two weeks and then the story progress like a minute, I liked that the recent chapter ended on a cliffhanger of sorts(oku been doing that alot lately makes you want to read the next chapter), I hope takeshi is okay!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: THE GAME!

Do the giants from gantz remind you of avatar? For some reason they do to me :o
 
Top