Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Luuucky!!! :hi5

I'll probably make it...just about! xD!

So have you started reading any new manga recently?
lol i wonder about lucky......had to vomit blood at the end of this torture... actually didnt pick something recently, but "was thinking out of the box" and thought about starting Noblesse but after my school is done...:tem bout you?


oh you 2 guys are so, how should i say it hmmmm really passionate to each other :hurr
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

I'm looking for a funny/ecchi manga to start reading. Not in the mood for any serious manga reading at present.

So do you intend to move back to Japan or are you going to stay in Western Sahara "forever"?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

lol i wonder about lucky......had to vomit blood at the end of this torture... actually didnt pick something recently, but "was thinking out of the box" and thought about starting Noblesse but after my school is done...:tem bout you?
UKITAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I need some Ukitake time in Bleach. I miss Ukitake. :scry

oh you 2 guys are so, how should i say it hmmmm really passionate to each other :hurr
I would like to sing "Love is the only rule", but things are too foggy.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

I'm looking for a funny/ecchi manga to start reading. Not in the mood for any serious manga reading at present.

So do you intend to move back to Japan or are you going to stay in Western Sahara "forever"?
haha good question. If hystzen will manage to win the hunt I will be staying here till the world ends, if he looses then I am gonna quickly make my way back to my MH homecountry-Japan.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Maybe you can try harder to make me quit?:?bunny
So, what i did in your thread wasn't enough?!?!? :o
Oh, man. Is it time to start having abnormal ideas? :?bunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So, what i did in your thread wasn't enough?!?!? :o
Oh, man. Is it time to start having abnormal ideas? :?bunny
oh dear:darn Benelori's weakness are yuri pics i thinnk u should start posting those here :redface
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

Asclepius, posting yuri pictures? I don't think that will happen. Even for Benny. xD!

Or would she? :derp

Gb, you said yesterday that you wanted to become a chapter reviewer... you serious? o.O
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

haha Jin actually i do want to, but i am afraid that this is also part of my dream where i become grenn blue and red here :worrybunny
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

You should become a Claymore Chapter Reviewer! :zomg

Or if that's a bit hard for you than try FT or Bakuman. I would like to see you and Alpha battle it out as Bakuman reviewers. :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

You aim to be a reviewer=U aim to be an interviewee...consider URself being watched...
Also...FB is okay, U did add the right person...

@Asc...I don't really check my thread, and I'm not in the mood to post much right now...I'm going to a body clean process...inside and out...so consider URself a really charismatic and charming woman, because I won't smoke today...I think, or at least that is the plan...
We will have to see, who will I choose...U or my red love...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

You aim to be a reviewer=U aim to be an interviewee...consider URself being watched...
Also...FB is okay, U did add the right person...

@Asc...I don't really check my thread, and I'm not in the mood to post much right now...I'm going to a body clean process...inside and out...so consider URself a really charismatic and charming woman, because I won't smoke today...I think, or at least that is the plan...
We will have to see, who will I choose...U or my red love...
I'm feeling so lightheaded now. :luv
I'd hug you by the end of the day if i could. :D

There is still hope!
Your language may be the farthest from mine on current days, but we can remain closer. At least today. ^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

Awwwww :love
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

think inside of the box :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

@bene- ohh ok bene. Now I know the secret behind your nickname :3c But I kinda want to be a reviewer so baaad !:luv
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

Don't worry..UR story actually exists...but mine
The username is basically my whole name spelled together...not much:s

Moderator Notice:
lol @ ben, sad kinda. ^_^~ Charlie-San
Not much of a secret...I never said don't be a reviewer...I will transform you into a STAR if you will...and U'll end up even more famous...deal?


@Asc...and I would accept the hug, and cherish it, because the increase of rarity means increase of value, so it would be almost priceless...given the rarity of me not smoking, and given yourself...
But I won't just, yet, because abusing such a privilege would mean that I'm not good...which is quite the opposite of what I posted previously...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

Oh I didnt know that >_< But now i do :3c you will transofrm me into star?? oh I like the idea :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

Well first step is becoming a part of STAR(Manga Editor, Translator, Artist, Reviewer)...then second step is getting my attention, and then the attention of the entire community, by spreadin reviewer wisdom directly from the Front Page...the rest is just glory
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

I think I already have a part 1 of step 2...now gotta do the rest :sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top