I never new I registered here...

Medduch

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
...and after I found that out, I thought I would give a proper greeting. XD

So, hello, I'm new here. Nice to meet you and see you around. :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
A gintama and a reborn! fan like me :hug
Welcome to Mangahelpers, I hope you enjoy it here :bow
Anyway, who's your favourite reborn! character?
and then, who's your favourite gintama character?
And you mean you were viewing the forum as the guest instead of the member..or what do you mean :darn
Oh and nice sig and avy.
CHROME :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...and after I found that out, I thought I would give a proper greeting. XD

So, hello, I'm new here. Nice to meet you and see you around. :3
:Haha

Nice intro and welcome to MH~!

:confetti

See you in the forums.

Check out the fun forums when you get the chance.
 
Top