Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
Sket Dance and Deadman Wonderland are alright. Sket has some issues with animation and art while Deadman struggles with voice-actors doing a poor job and also some animation errors.
Toriko and Ao no Exorcist are the best. Both have great animation and the art is well-done in both too, although, I saw some flaws in the last Exorcist episode.
Besides those I'm watching Fireball Charming, but well, it's exactly the same as the first season, still enjoyable though.
I've seen Wolverine and I liked it, so I'm definitely checking out the others. I'll watch Iron Man first since it's already finished, then I'll go for X-Men and Blade.
It seems you really depend on the studios creating the animes aren't you. Of course, I enjoy high quality over anything else too, but even crappy studios have great animes sometimes. And no, I'm not in the mood to Google endlessly for an example (
).
Why aren't you going to watch Blade? If you think X-Men is good, Blade might too. Have you seen Wolverine and Iron Man already, what were your thoughts about that?
Appleseed has CGI? It doesn't say that, but since it's Appleseed it probably does. I like Appleseed though, so I'll probably check it out.
I loved the Usagi Drop manga (
) so I'll definitely check the anime out. I don't see the Manyuu Hikenchou anime in your list, but since it's about big breasts and the secrets to getting them. I'll definitely watch it, I'm a man, I can't resist. Even if it turns out crappy, big breasts all the way.
I only saw the two first episodes of the Nurarihyon anime and yes, they were bad, I still need to finish the first season before I consider taking up the second or not. Probably.. not.
Still need to watch the Natsume seasons too, I remember watching the first episode of the first season, but I never got passed that for some reason. Mayo Chiki! feels.. well, not only feels. It's been done tons of times and I'm definitely not interested, normally I don't mind, but that picture can't turn me over.
Is the Idol@Master a sequel to any of it's other seasons? Because I downloaded one some while ago but I still need to watch it. The same goes for the Blood series. I haven't seen the Blood+ movie yet, is it related in some way? The designing is by CLAMP. That turns me off a bit though.
Also still need to watch the first season Baka to Test. I'll definitely watch the Milky Holmes shit!
Sacred Seven is standard shounen shit, but I'll watch it anyway because I'm a sucker for generic shit.
I've read the Katte ni Kaizou manga and I fucking love that weird-ass mindfuck shit! Have you seen (or read) the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei series? Because it's original author is also the creator of Katte ni Kaizou. He created SZS afterwards if I'm correct.
I'll watch the 2nd OVA of Fairy Tail just because it's an OVA of Fairy Tail. One more OVA of FT can't hurt me. The same goes for the Air Gear one, although I need to watch the first two episodes too. But if I heard correctly I have not yet read enough manga to watch it. I might not care enough in time and watch it anyway, but who knows. (read: I fucking dislike the manga so I probably won't continue to read and watch it anyway.)
Ao no Exorcist has an OVA? Or Special? Or whatever, I'll watch it anyway. I'm also interested in Roberta's Blood Trail, but I haven't seen anything from Black Lagoon yet.
I basically watch all the movies, it's a movie, don't care so much for the story. If it sucks, I don't care, I have no obligations to it anymore like I do with a series. I'll definitely watch the movies of Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon and Sengoku Basara. Towa no Quon's picture makes me very intruiged, so I'll watch that also. Besides. BONES. Bones is good right?
I might watch Sora no Otoshimono's movie, but I want to finish the anime first. Still stuck in season 1. And it depends what the Hayate no Gotoku! movie is about, but I'm sure the plot really doesn't care so I can watch it anyway.
But yeah, fucking long waiting time for all of those movies.
I'm currently watching Nyan Koi! with my girlfriend by the way. Have you seen it. It's quality is actually good, it's animation and art are on a steady level and the voice-actors do a great job. I have no idea what studio did it or anything, but why isn't there a season 2 of that?
I've read the manga of before I started watching and a second season would really be fun. I guess the ratings cause a missing season 2? Or is it a crappy studio that only does one season animes? :x
I picked up Higepiyo again too, never got passed episode 6, rewatched the first two episodes last week. I'm stuck again!
But that's because I'm catching up with non-anime series. Most series (Chuck, Hawaii Five-0, House etc.) are finished now, so I can finish the seasons and focus entirely on anime.
I'm basically only checking the series out from which I've read the manga, because I was. But I've had my eye on quite some animes from that list actually.haven't checked out Spring animu yet? What are you waiting for, it's the best season we've had in years. AnoHana, Hanasaku, Kaiji S2, Denpa Onna, X-men (it's actually good), Steins;Gate, KamiNomi2, 30-sai, Azazel, Tiger & Bunny and Nichijou. To a lesser extent there's Ao no Exorcist, Mariaholic, Enma, Dog Days and Deadman Wonderland...they kinda range from mediocre to alright.
as for summer animu uhh
Appleseed-experimenting with CGI/3D animation heavy. Uhh no thanks
Natsume Yuujinchou season 3-haven't seen the other two seasons but apparently its hot shit
Mayo Chikki-lol
idolM@aster-animu of the season probably. Why? It's co-directed by Gainax/Kyoani and funded by A-1 (they fund a lot of experimental stuff). Not to mention the staff is absolutely beastly, I don't think I've seen this good a line-up since ever.
BloodC-Blood+ was good and it has the same director so I'm interested.
Baka Test 2-liked season 1 so it sounds good
Usagi Drop-eh. Production I.G so I'll check it out...but don't have much interest. I wish I.G would do another action series like Moribito
No.6-Bones action animu but I have the sinking feeling that it'll end up being yaoi bait
Ikoku-no opinion. Looks like an "era" show so uhhh....dunno
Itsuka...-ZEXCS? lolno
Nekogami-not interested
R-15-apparently the light novel is good but I don't care much for AIC
Dantalian-Gainax show so I'll watch it for sure. However all the good Gainax staff members will be working on idolm@aster and Gainax isn't really known for their adaptions...
Nurarihyon no mago-nope, 1st season was garbage
JC-staff animu-nope
Blade-no
Kamisama dolls-Brains Base so checking it out
Sacred Seven-Sunrise original. That's all that needs to be said
another JC staff animu-uhh nope
Milky Holmes Special-its JC Staff, but Milky Holmes is awesome so hell yes
as far as OVAs go, there's Roberta's Blood Trail, and some more Hellsing Ultimate. There's also this SHAFT OVA called Kate ni Kaizou or w/e. And there's the Brotherhood movie though we won't see that for another year
Sket Dance and Deadman Wonderland are alright. Sket has some issues with animation and art while Deadman struggles with voice-actors doing a poor job and also some animation errors.
Toriko and Ao no Exorcist are the best. Both have great animation and the art is well-done in both too, although, I saw some flaws in the last Exorcist episode.
Besides those I'm watching Fireball Charming, but well, it's exactly the same as the first season, still enjoyable though.
I've seen Wolverine and I liked it, so I'm definitely checking out the others. I'll watch Iron Man first since it's already finished, then I'll go for X-Men and Blade.
It seems you really depend on the studios creating the animes aren't you. Of course, I enjoy high quality over anything else too, but even crappy studios have great animes sometimes. And no, I'm not in the mood to Google endlessly for an example (
).Why aren't you going to watch Blade? If you think X-Men is good, Blade might too. Have you seen Wolverine and Iron Man already, what were your thoughts about that?
Appleseed has CGI? It doesn't say that, but since it's Appleseed it probably does. I like Appleseed though, so I'll probably check it out.
I loved the Usagi Drop manga (
) so I'll definitely check the anime out. I don't see the Manyuu Hikenchou anime in your list, but since it's about big breasts and the secrets to getting them. I'll definitely watch it, I'm a man, I can't resist. Even if it turns out crappy, big breasts all the way.I only saw the two first episodes of the Nurarihyon anime and yes, they were bad, I still need to finish the first season before I consider taking up the second or not. Probably.. not.
Still need to watch the Natsume seasons too, I remember watching the first episode of the first season, but I never got passed that for some reason. Mayo Chiki! feels.. well, not only feels. It's been done tons of times and I'm definitely not interested, normally I don't mind, but that picture can't turn me over.
Is the Idol@Master a sequel to any of it's other seasons? Because I downloaded one some while ago but I still need to watch it. The same goes for the Blood series. I haven't seen the Blood+ movie yet, is it related in some way? The designing is by CLAMP. That turns me off a bit though.
Also still need to watch the first season Baka to Test. I'll definitely watch the Milky Holmes shit!
Sacred Seven is standard shounen shit, but I'll watch it anyway because I'm a sucker for generic shit.I've read the Katte ni Kaizou manga and I fucking love that weird-ass mindfuck shit! Have you seen (or read) the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei series? Because it's original author is also the creator of Katte ni Kaizou. He created SZS afterwards if I'm correct.
I'll watch the 2nd OVA of Fairy Tail just because it's an OVA of Fairy Tail. One more OVA of FT can't hurt me. The same goes for the Air Gear one, although I need to watch the first two episodes too. But if I heard correctly I have not yet read enough manga to watch it. I might not care enough in time and watch it anyway, but who knows. (read: I fucking dislike the manga so I probably won't continue to read and watch it anyway.)
Ao no Exorcist has an OVA? Or Special? Or whatever, I'll watch it anyway. I'm also interested in Roberta's Blood Trail, but I haven't seen anything from Black Lagoon yet.
I basically watch all the movies, it's a movie, don't care so much for the story. If it sucks, I don't care, I have no obligations to it anymore like I do with a series. I'll definitely watch the movies of Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon and Sengoku Basara. Towa no Quon's picture makes me very intruiged, so I'll watch that also. Besides. BONES. Bones is good right?

I might watch Sora no Otoshimono's movie, but I want to finish the anime first. Still stuck in season 1. And it depends what the Hayate no Gotoku! movie is about, but I'm sure the plot really doesn't care so I can watch it anyway.
But yeah, fucking long waiting time for all of those movies.

I'm currently watching Nyan Koi! with my girlfriend by the way. Have you seen it. It's quality is actually good, it's animation and art are on a steady level and the voice-actors do a great job. I have no idea what studio did it or anything, but why isn't there a season 2 of that?
I've read the manga of before I started watching and a second season would really be fun. I guess the ratings cause a missing season 2? Or is it a crappy studio that only does one season animes? :x
I picked up Higepiyo again too, never got passed episode 6, rewatched the first two episodes last week. I'm stuck again!
But that's because I'm catching up with non-anime series. Most series (Chuck, Hawaii Five-0, House etc.) are finished now, so I can finish the seasons and focus entirely on anime.








" and they tend to ignore the long posts, that I put all my energy into.


