Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

They don't think we are irmãos? ;-; Or even that they are nossos pais? ;-; That's kinda sad, actually ;-; I feel rejected ;-;
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well, it may seem I'm not that active but it's just because my free time is exactly when all of you guys are sleeping. T_T

Hope this time will be a good game. And no more role revealing.

Also the diversity of nationalities on MH is rather amazing. :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'd like to note right now that I will be thanking these posts of Blai's regardless of the news they bear. This is because the narrative is awesome. So don't go all "oh, thanking him when he announces Townie death, DIE MAFIA SCUM!!! :yelling" on my ass. Thanks.
Thanks! Nice to know that someone else likes it apart from myself. I am far from pleased with my own narrative so far but it'll only get better. :dance

Now, GIVE ME A GOOD STORY :yelling
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

RIP digital! I could so look through you :XD

I feel sorry for dark lord. :(
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

R.I.P Darklord..... The sacrifice
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Dude, there was no sacrifice, you lost a bomb and a doctor, you're screwed. :oh
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It sucks we lost a Doctor
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah.. Shiet, digitaldude was going to blow someone up eventually, but it could've been a mafia. Why'd he have to be so damn blatant...

Let's at least hope dark lord was the Mad Doc..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

To be honest I bit happy that digital was indeed the Bomb. I was so waiting for the determination of the Bomb when I was hosting, and now it finally happened :yay

But why a Doctor :crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i think dd acted like that cause he was trying to lure mafia. but he allowed people to think he was the bomb when he called haze 'poor bastard'. and our doctor decided to vote for a dead man t.t thats not just bad luck t.t
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah.. Shiet, digitaldude was going to blow someone up eventually, but it could've been a mafia. Why'd he have to be so damn blatant...

Let's at least hope dark lord was the Mad Doc..
Well orgz I was trying to save myself by any means neccasary, it was obvious I was bomb? Why didn't you change a vote to save me then? I'd still be useful against mafia. You townie murderer!


Also darklord He probably didn't read the thread and just bandwagon me.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well orgz I was trying to save myself by any means neccasary, it was obvious I was bomb? Why didn't you change a vote to save me then? I'd still be useful against mafia. You townie murderer!
I didn't say I thought it was obvious you were bomb. I don't know if I used the word "blatant" correctly, but if you had simply hinted at having an important role such as Doctor instead of going crazy and spamming tons of posts making people suspicious, the mafia might have gotten to you first.

I'm not saying you had the wrong idea and the way you were playing sorta makes sense now, but I really thought you were playing similarly to when you were the Mafia Traitor..
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I told everyone I was traitor like in the first hour of the round and then all down hill from there.

ALSO I was playing like I do every game just this game I voted for evil.......He pretty much ruined any chance I'd be alive by calling me troll in his EVERY post, I though I was doomed really because I had like 6 votes compared to 1 for gb and kdowns then ust voted gb, so I thought I could save myself, when baka voted for me I was like YEAH NOW IT'S OVER! so I just went haha dude you died, farfalla guessed my role and I was like wow nice one farfalla, and then bbb said why don't you reveal your role I said doctor so that when I die people gonna be like WTF HE WAS BOMB NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I doubt most people here knew I was bomb.(very few people actually read the thread)

So in summary I was never trying to get myself killed you guys just lynch mobbed my ass. End.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

aw i laughed here. so DD as a bomb = dead of the doctor :lmao
that guy always screw the townie :lmao
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:lmao

I don't regret lynching you DD. Not one bit. In fact it was worth it even if Mafia end up winning
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Dd....
Doctor killer!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hmm, I wonder if Mafia is on the move yet.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I really do hope so. God forbids we get any more murderless nights lol. It sucks that the only time I can actually spend in the forums is when there is no action in the threads though. Damn work, I want to procrastinate lol!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top