Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I slept... for almost 4 hours!
Maybe i will watch Pirates IV today.
:sleepy
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I slept... for almost 4 hours!
Maybe i will watch Pirates IV today.
:sleepy
Oh...poor thing:(...I can't relate to you on a personal level on this one, but my mom has the same problem, and I know it's tough...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Oh...poor thing:(...I can't relate to you on a personal level on this one, but my mom has the same problem, and I know it's tough...
even though its tough u have a more free time with less sleeping time.. THink positive
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Oh, a new set of avi and sig! Who is this Galatea? :)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I am miss pessimist. ^_^
I want my sleep time back. I woke up at 4 today. :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

hey there phio! This is number 3 warrior from claymore manga. Her full name is God eye Galatea
Galatea is a Goddess...:wtf
Oh, I see. She is beautiful indeed. :D

And you changed your set again! Who is this girl? XD And do you make all these sets yourself?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I am miss pessimist. ^_^
I want my sleep time back. I woke up at 4 today. :(
:(...I think I asked this before I dunno:?bunny...have you tried rearranging stuff, attack the problem on a psychological level? Like making UR surroundings feel more pleasant, always refreshing stuff etc?


Oh, I see. She is beautiful indeed. :D

And you changed your set again! Who is this girl? XD And do you make all these sets yourself?
She's another Goddess...or more like a Fairy:p
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

What makes her a goddess? good_boy said she is a warrior. So she could be a warrior and a goddess at the same time? XD

Fairy, fairy. Fairy is the same with fey, am I correct?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

she is the warrior goddess ! :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Okay. *O*

Do you Dynasty Warrior, by any chance, good_boy? :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Oh, I see. She is beautiful indeed. :D

And you changed your set again! Who is this girl? XD And do you make all these sets yourself?
This girl beautiful lady is Erza Scarlet frem fairy tail. I do make most of them
Okay. *O*

Do you Dynasty Warrior, by any chance, good_boy? :)
Never heard of it. whts tht
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Wow, that's awesome. How long have you been making avi/sig sets? :)

Ah, sorry, my bad. I meant "do you play Dynasty Warrior?". It's a game, as you see. I saw some of the characters, I think there could be some warrior goddesses there, so I thought you might love it. XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

:(...I think I asked this before I dunno:?bunny...have you tried rearranging stuff, attack the problem on a psychological level? Like making UR surroundings feel more pleasant, always refreshing stuff etc?
I don't like to keep moving things around.
The only change i made is a new thick clanket for winter. It's full of purple with some white and pink flowers. Very cute.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Wow, that's awesome. How long have you been making avi/sig sets? :)

Ah, sorry, my bad. I meant "do you play Dynasty Warrior?". It's a game, as you see. I saw some of the characters, I think there could be some warrior goddesses there, so I thought you might love it. XD
hmmm for about 2 years i should say... Oh never tried it! I think I am gonna try it though
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Are you still considering to review Claymore?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Are you still considering to review Claymore?
yes i am bene. i was debating with myseld today whether to do FT or Claymore, since FT is weekly, but i just want to do Claymore badly:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top