Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?
Baka

Baka







I am a bishounenafter post 1200, reveal your real sex to us!![]()

He looks better in his blondie way.will u breake up with bene if i do that?Dye your hair pink then.
Like Kurama's hair color.


i agree with thatafter post 1200, reveal your real sex to us!![]()


hey big version of me. Yup still there. Lately its a bit boring in FFNo, they're a super couple; so kawai!!!
Hey mini-me, how you bee lately? still in Freezer-land aka Russia?
noone cares with what you agree thoughi agree with that
![]()



first time hearing thisIt's been boring cos I haven't set foot in there...I wish!
I thought you were the life of the FF section?![]()
Me life of FF 
Then I chose the wrong person to have named after me! it shoulda been jorped! 
I ain't the life , but though i am only a rookie my position at FF is already the most high oneNope jorped is the life of FF


"kinda words" are my forte
