Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: a ti tancui durochka tancui

I can't give me orders but also advices/threats :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Speak English!:yelling...

GB and Jessica sitting in a tree...:3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Bugzee never posts in my thread for some reason :crying

I guess he has come to dislike me :crying

I noticed how you post in every thread when you visit the member zone except for mine :yelling

:crying
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

I just posted in your thread. :oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Well it was a coincidence :lmao

It reminds me that time I said "It's been a while since a bot apeared on the FF" and imediatly after my postscomes up a bot :lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

What an idiot smiley...I luuv it!!:XD

PS:wrong thread lol:XD...never mind...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

No worries~ :thumbs


gb gets mad when no one visits his thread. I know this for a fact. :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Speak English!:yelling...

GB and Jessica sitting in a tree...:3c
oops sorry for the the mistakes i made :fail

But i already said you to don't give me orders :yelling

This is the last time i warn you :guns
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

I personally always thought this "jessica" character was gb's secret name for jorped. Thought I would just say that now before anything else. All that mother talk was a cover up. :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

I personally always thought this "jessica" character was gb's secret name for jorped. Thought I would just say that now before anything else. All that mother talk was a cover up. :derp
I also though i was jessica , but i don't understand any of this any more :confused

:3c

:dancin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

oops sorry for the the mistakes i made :fail

But i already said you to don't give me orders :yelling

This is the last time i warn you :guns
You warn me? Know your place!:pwnge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top