Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.
Do you have any irrational pet hates?
Do you have any irrational pet hates?


exy smiley annoying enough to be the succor to
exy annoys you as much as


exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exy
exySlightly homophobic, no? I thought better of youYour posts annoy me more than any smiley, butt pirate. No worries there.
exy
thats what they all sayMy chats with taka shows that I am not homophobic, ma'am.
Your chats with Taka say a lot of things. But no, homophobic is not one of them.My chats with taka shows that I am not homophobic, ma'am.
First rule of M3J: deny everything.thats what they all say
GO TO SLEEP!thats what they all say


Roawr.Your chats with Taka say a lot of things. But no, homophobic is not one of them.
First rule of M3J: deny everything.


Wow... that makes me question humanity.
