Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I dislike baseball, it's too boring but I know a lot about it. When we played softball at school, I was talking to my friend while near the second base when the ball was hit. It was coming and I calmly caught it like a pro. Shame most gloves are for right-handed. :\ My state prefers to root for New York Yankees.

So based on your preference of team, is it safe to assume you live in Mountain Time? :o


You ever play baseball?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yay! make sure you take your time with it, since you're on a break and OP is too for the next week, so can slowly start. A lot of people who begin to read it find the begining a bit slow but trut me, once you get past that first bump, it's only onwards and upwards from there :D

Is this the pumelo fruit? I had no idea what it was so I hat to google it:)


I'm sure there's stuff you can do with your left, but you'll probably only remember when the situation arises. I open bottles and doors with my left, as well as a few other stuff.

I don't watch much of tv either, in fact I haven't switched on my tv since last month; think it's time I get rid of it. I used to watch House for a while, til I got rid of my cable then I just kept wind of the progression of Cuddy and House's relationship. I also used to watch Grey's and Supernatural; which I hear has picked up now.

What's Netflix? an american thing? What kinda movies are you into? top 5?

Hard questions/ you wait for the next round missy! :kukuku I don't read D.Gray-Man and have no idea who the other 2 characters are :s educate me please....

Oh my you're an ice cream lady?! :hearts :spaz
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up, since I do get bored very easily, that will come in handy. n_n;; I've actually seen a few episodes of One Piece on TV before several years back, and I thought it was really weird. XD Then again, so is D.Gray-Man, so I'll most likely approve.

That... What? Yes, I eat cats for a hobby. That picture is so random! Bahahahha!

If you love House and Cuddy, then you should watch the series finale of season 6. ;) I just did the other day.

Netflix is an American thing I think, yes. It's $10 a month. You have access to instant streaming of movies on your computer or gaming console as well as unlimited rentals of all their other titles. You can have one DVD out at a time, and then as soon as you mail it back, you get the next one on your list. It's heaven for movie lovers.

Top five movies (ANOTHER HARD QUESTIONS RAWR D8<)
(1) 500 Days of Summer
(2) The King's Speach
(3) ANYTHING HARRY POTTER RELATED 8D
(4) The Shawshank Redemption
(5) Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind


All three of those characters are from DGM. XDDDD Can you tell how obsessed that I am? I don't know if you would like DGM, since I don't really know how much alike it is with OP, but I can definitely say I've been obsessed for almost three years now. The most interesting part is how the art evolves.

Yes, I guess you could definitely say I'm an ice cream lady. OHHH! I just thought of something. I make ice cream cones with my left hand!


---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I dislike baseball, it's too boring but I know a lot about it. When we played softball at school, I was talking to my friend while near the second base when the ball was hit. It was coming and I calmly caught it like a pro. Shame most gloves are for right-handed. :\ My state prefers to root for New York Yankees.

So based on your preference of team, is it safe to assume you live in Mountain Time? :o


You ever play baseball?
Most people find it boring, so I understand that. BOO NY YANKEES! D8<
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
My favorite baseball game ever was last season when the Rangers beat them and went to the World Series! >8D Hahahah!

*clears throat* Anyways, I used to be in mountain time. Now I live in central time.

Nope, I've never played a game of baseball (or softball) in my life. I played volleyball for four years, but gave it up to focus more on art and academics. I'm not very coordinated anyway. This shows again because I also suck at video games.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up, since I do get bored very easily, that will come in handy. n_n;; I've actually seen a few episodes of One Piece on TV before several years back, and I thought it was really weird. XD Then again, so is D.Gray-Man, so I'll most likely approve.

That... What? Yes, I eat cats for a hobby. That picture is so random! Bahahahha!

If you love House and Cuddy, then you should watch the series finale of season 6. ;) I just did the other day.

Netflix is an American thing I think, yes. It's $10 a month. You have access to instant streaming of movies on your computer or gaming console as well as unlimited rentals of all their other titles. You can have one DVD out at a time, and then as soon as you mail it back, you get the next one on your list. It's heaven for movie lovers.

Top five movies (ANOTHER HARD QUESTIONS RAWR D8<)
(1) 500 Days of Summer
(2) The King's Speach
(3) ANYTHING HARRY POTTER RELATED 8D
(4) The Shawshank Redemption
(5) Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind


All three of those characters are from DGM. XDDDD Can you tell how obsessed that I am? I don't know if you would like DGM, since I don't really know how much alike it is with OP, but I can definitely say I've been obsessed for almost three years now. The most interesting part is how the art evolves.

Yes, I guess you could definitely say I'm an ice cream lady. OHHH! I just thought of something. I make ice cream cones with my left hand!
No problem :D I'm sure you'll love it!!!

I know, I jsut googled "pumelo" and the cat was there, so I thouht I'd share :amuse

I've seen the scene you're referring to in season 6, it was very nice and exciting. But I hear they break up in season 7?? :wtf

Wow! that sounds awesome! :o

Hard questions! stop your jibber-jabber!

I love Zooey Deschannel :hurr since godknows what movie I first saw her in! But I :love her. The dance scene in that movie is so cool and funny :lmao

I haven't seen the king's speech nor the eternal sunshine. Shawshank Redemption is awesome! You get props for that! :hi5. Random question, have you seen the Family Guy version of Shawshank?

Hmmm I dunno, once My internet ends its period, I'll have a look at it. I'm always a bit sceptic reading new mangas, in fairness I don't read a lot of other mangas. I wish I did though...

There you go! leftie ice-ceam cone maker :) What's your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I'm officially on chapter one of One Piece. :D *looks at the total number of chapters*
o_______________________________________________o
*keels over*

Ahm... Well, I guess my progress will be slow but sure. >.<
Do you like the anime too, btw?

The King's Speech is quite recent, and it won many awards. I don't think you would be disappointed. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind is pretty weird. I can't make any guarantees for that one.
Shawshank... on Family Guy? Oh dear. XD I do love Family Guy! I must've missed that episode.


Well, the D.Gray-Man anime follows the manga surprisingly well. And there aren't any fillers. So if you'd prefer that, go for it. I liked the anime a lot. And it ends at a cliff hanger, so you'd probably read the manga after that, since it continues. The only downside to the anime is that you don't get the full effect of the beautiful artwork. (but it is very well animated :))

My favorite ice cream flavors are coffee and cake batter! Vanilla is classic and it goes with anything too. :D One day ice cream is going to make me fat. XD What sweets are your vice?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Most people find it boring, so I understand that. BOO NY YANKEES! D8<
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
My favorite baseball game ever was last season when the Rangers beat them and went to the World Series! >8D Hahahah!

*clears throat* Anyways, I used to be in mountain time. Now I live in central time.

Nope, I've never played a game of baseball (or softball) in my life. I played volleyball for four years, but gave it up to focus more on art and academics. I'm not very coordinated anyway. This shows again because I also suck at video games.
Why do you hate the Yankees? Did they violate you with a potato?

Oh, where in central time? Chicago? Tennessee? South America? ONTARIO?! DERPDERPLAND? LALLALALALALA

HOw were you at volleyball? I love to play volleyball. My friend and I kicked ass most of hte time, we had awesome chemistry. Helped that he was tall and kinda fat too, anyone would be scared to get hit by his spiked ball.

















































Hai.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I'm officially on chapter one of One Piece. :D *looks at the total number of chapters*
o_______________________________________________o
*keels over*

Ahm... Well, I guess my progress will be slow but sure. >.<
Do you like the anime too, btw?

The King's Speech is quite recent, and it won many awards. I don't think you would be disappointed. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind is pretty weird. I can't make any guarantees for that one.
Shawshank... on Family Guy? Oh dear. XD I do love Family Guy! I must've missed that episode.


Well, the D.Gray-Man anime follows the manga surprisingly well. And there aren't any fillers. So if you'd prefer that, go for it. I liked the anime a lot. And it ends at a cliff hanger, so you'd probably read the manga after that, since it continues. The only downside to the anime is that you don't get the full effect of the beautiful artwork. (but it is very well animated :))

My favorite ice cream flavors are coffee and cake batter! Vanilla is classic and it goes with anything too. :D One day ice cream is going to make me fat. XD What sweets are your vice?
Yay! :hi5 for first step!

Slow but sure will not win you the race! :shakefist, faster!! :yelling
I do watch the anime, in fact I got into the manga BECAUSE of the anime :s don't hear that too often when it comes to One Piece :sweat, I realised I had caught up with all the episodes in the anime and just then I realised the manga was ahead by quite a while, so I jumped aboard! I haven't seen the last 3 episodes because my internet is really bitching when it comes to downloads or watching long videos :scry As soon as its better, I'll catch up.

I heard all the hype with the King's Speech, I may have to get it soon. The Family Guy episode I'm referring to is Season 7 Episode 15- Three Kings. It parodies 3 Stephen King novels; Shawshank, Stand By Me and Misery. You'll love it!

I don't eat as much ice cream as I'd like to, so toffee and vanilla are my favourite, care to recommend some more flavours?
In unrelated news, we have a milkshake store here near where I live that can make a milkshake outta nearly anything, from drinks to chocolate bar. I had an almond snickers milkshake; :wtf it was awesome!!!!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

phio-chan - There's an anime based off of East of Eden? Holy crap, I never knew that! It's the novel by John Steinbeck (you might know him for Grapes of Wrath of Of Mice and Men). So far I'm only on page 200, but it's about these two brothers, Adam and Charles, and this psychopath girl named Cathy. Pretty awesome so far.
Ups, then I suppose I'm wrong. XD Since I think "higashi" also means "east"... Sorry for the confusion. Calm down. XDD Psychological stories are awesome, I think. I just haven't read or watched too many series. ^^"
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Why do you hate the Yankees? Did they violate you with a potato?

Oh, where in central time? Chicago? Tennessee? South America? ONTARIO?! DERPDERPLAND? LALLALALALALA

HOw were you at volleyball? I love to play volleyball. My friend and I kicked ass most of hte time, we had awesome chemistry. Helped that he was tall and kinda fat too, anyone would be scared to get hit by his spiked ball.
I only vacation in DERPDERPLAND. I live in Texas right now to be specific. Very hot. Do not recommend. Also, everything really is bigger in Texas. And most of the time, that's not really a positive thing. I miss Colorado. *sob*

I was alright at volleyball. I was captain of my team in middle school, but ehhhh. I just wasn't as into it as I should have been. I was hit in the face with a spiked ball once... *twitches* Everyone called that girl Haas... Or beast... It was very painful. Like the room went all blue and gray of a few seconds. I'm glad I didn't pass out. x.x



Yay! :hi5 for first step!

Slow but sure will not win you the race! :shakefist, faster!! :yelling
I do watch the anime, in fact I got into the manga BECAUSE of the anime :s don't hear that too often when it comes to One Piece :sweat, I realised I had caught up with all the episodes in the anime and just then I realised the manga was ahead by quite a while, so I jumped aboard! I haven't seen the last 3 episodes because my internet is really bitching when it comes to downloads or watching long videos :scry As soon as its better, I'll catch up.

I heard all the hype with the King's Speech, I may have to get it soon. The Family Guy episode I'm referring to is Season 7 Episode 15- Three Kings. It parodies 3 Stephen King novels; Shawshank, Stand By Me and Misery. You'll love it!

I don't eat as much ice cream as I'd like to, so toffee and vanilla are my favourite, care to recommend some more flavours?
In unrelated news, we have a milkshake store here near where I live that can make a milkshake outta nearly anything, from drinks to chocolate bar. I had an almond snickers milkshake; :wtf it was awesome!!!!
Does the anime follow the manga well? I might use the anime to kind of get my interest going. But if it doesn't follow the manga, then I'll probably just skip out on it.

LMAO! I'll look up the Family Guy episode if I keep my plans free tonight. n_n Which I am definitely trying to do. The past two weeks have been too hectic. This is supposed to be vacation! D:<

Milkshakes are also the shit. That sounds so freakin good.
MANGO ICE CREAM!!


Ups, then I suppose I'm wrong. XD Since I think "higashi" also means "east"... Sorry for the confusion. Calm down. XDD Psychological stories are awesome, I think. I just haven't read or watched too many series. ^^"
*calms down* xP Aw man. This book would really make a weird anime anyway... Like it's setting is in the 1940s in USA I think, so it wouldn't make any sense for a manga or anime. XD Is that anime good though? c: Should I watch it? I think it's crazy how their titles are so similar though!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

HOw is Texas in the winter? Cooler? Why move to Texas though? I can't imagine that place being fun to live in.

Didja cry? Get bruises? Payback? :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Texas does get cooler in the winter, but it never gets below 25 ish. You should see Texans when it's cold. They think 50 degrees is freezing. Pffft. Wimps. I moved here with my mom about five years ago. I'm going to university here, so I'll be stuck in the heat for another two or three years. Oh well. I can hide indoors. :sweat

It's not fun to live in. It's a funny thing though. Most people who live in Texas never leave. They're so attached to it. They have a pretty closed-minded outlook on things like that. They just don't know any better I suppose. Me? I'm definitely not going to live here when I get older.

I didn't cry, no. XD It just took me a minute to figure out which way was up. And the girl was a good friend of mine ( and also very sorry ), so I settled for winning the game as payback. XD She was pretty competitive so it was sufficient I guess.

Which state are you from, btw?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

25ish? Fahrenheit, I'd hope. <_< But that's good enough, cold ftw. \o/

Pfft, people are spoiled. They'd die in NJ. How is the university in Texas? Rednecky? :3c

I heard about it. Why are they attached to Texas in the first place? I've argued with a guy who said Texas can do just fine on its own, lulz.

Roawr, nice. Tough girl. :o You were still able to play well? Were you bleeding? :O

NJ. Cousin and her husband visited from Texas and live in Texas so I'm possibly going there after I turn 21 in October, in winter hopefully. \o/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Does the anime follow the manga well? I might use the anime to kind of get my interest going. But if it doesn't follow the manga, then I'll probably just skip out on it.

LMAO! I'll look up the Family Guy episode if I keep my plans free tonight. n_n Which I am definitely trying to do. The past two weeks have been too hectic. This is supposed to be vacation! D:<

Milkshakes are also the shit. That sounds so freakin good.
MANGO ICE CREAM!!
Yeah the anime follows the manga a bit, but adds filler scenes and when it gets too close to catching up, it adds filler arcs and stuff. I don't care if you don't watch the anime, though I'd like you to, cos it's good. But the manga is soooo much better, cos there's some things you just can't transition into animation.

You sound like me, I've been working everyday since 15th May
I'm so tired and I'm becoming almost anti-social. My friends have a 3day drinks bender that I reaaaaally wanted to go but was working morning shifts :scry

Mango Ice Cream it is!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

*calms down* xP Aw man. This book would really make a weird anime anyway... Like it's setting is in the 1940s in USA I think, so it wouldn't make any sense for a manga or anime. XD Is that anime good though? c: Should I watch it? I think it's crazy how their titles are so similar though!
Hm, I can't say I like it. The plot is quite interesting, I suppose, but somehow the way the plot is integrated to the whole anime, the way the creator presented it... didn't seem to match my likings. It's personal, though, so probably you should try it. Maybe you'll like it! :D It's about a guy who woke up without memories of his past, then found out that he was given lots of money, could request someone to do anything he wanted to happen, and was on a game to become "king of Japan". Something like that. :)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

25ish? Fahrenheit, I'd hope. <_< But that's good enough, cold ftw. \o/

Pfft, people are spoiled. They'd die in NJ. How is the university in Texas? Rednecky? :3c

I heard about it. Why are they attached to Texas in the first place? I've argued with a guy who said Texas can do just fine on its own, lulz.

Roawr, nice. Tough girl. :o You were still able to play well? Were you bleeding? :O

NJ. Cousin and her husband visited from Texas and live in Texas so I'm possibly going there after I turn 21 in October, in winter hopefully. \o/
Oh, yes. Fahrenheit. I forgot to specify that. Hahah thank god it's not in Celsius or I really would be dead!

The university isn't too rednecky, I made sure of that. XD Any Texas A & M school will be pretty hick, so I made sure not to apply there. And yes, there are TONS of Texans who think it should be its own country (again). I'm like, you're freaking retarded. Texas was its own country nine years, and it failed and joined the union. A lot of people fly the rebel flag here, and I think it's totally ignorant and disrespectful. >_>;

I wasn't bleeding, no. But my head was throbbing, so it was pretty hard to concentrate. I even missed a couple of serves, and I never miss serves. x________x

At least you're visiting in the winter! Hahaha. Otherwise, you might just turn around and go back home. The heat is getting worse and worse each day. And work doesn't have air conditioning in the back. *shivers*

Yeah the anime follows the manga a bit, but adds filler scenes and when it gets too close to catching up, it adds filler arcs and stuff. I don't care if you don't watch the anime, though I'd like you to, cos it's good. But the manga is soooo much better, cos there's some things you just can't transition into animation.

You sound like me, I've been working everyday since 15th May
I'm so tired and I'm becoming almost anti-social. My friends have a 3day drinks bender that I reaaaaally wanted to go but was working morning shifts :scry

Mango Ice Cream it is!
Oof. I hate fillers so much, but I still may give it a shot.

Yikes. That's a lot of days to work in a row. I work six days a week, and I think I'd go nuts without that one day off. Where do you work?
And I know what you mean about the anti social thing. Work kinda ruins your whole day in my opinion. You don't really feel like doing anything else. But you might have to force yourself so you don't grow too apart from all of your friends.

Working with a hangover SUCKS ASS.

Hm, I can't say I like it. The plot is quite interesting, I suppose, but somehow the way the plot is integrated to the whole anime, the way the creator presented it... didn't seem to match my likings. It's personal, though, so probably you should try it. Maybe you'll like it! :D It's about a guy who woke up without memories of his past, then found out that he was given lots of money, could request someone to do anything he wanted to happen, and was on a game to become "king of Japan". Something like that. :)
Hmmm. If you don't recommend it, then I'll trust your taste. ^^ It doesn't really sound like my interest either from the way you describe it. Thanks anyway though.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

The best way to avoid hangovers is to be drunk all the time!:beer
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Oh, yes. Fahrenheit. I forgot to specify that. Hahah thank god it's not in Celsius or I really would be dead!

The university isn't too rednecky, I made sure of that. XD Any Texas A & M school will be pretty hick, so I made sure not to apply there. And yes, there are TONS of Texans who think it should be its own country (again). I'm like, you're freaking retarded. Texas was its own country nine years, and it failed and joined the union. A lot of people fly the rebel flag here, and I think it's totally ignorant and disrespectful. >_>;
Heat ftl.

Why is it totally ignorant and disrespectful? What makes you think that?

I wasn't bleeding, no. But my head was throbbing, so it was pretty hard to concentrate. I even missed a couple of serves, and I never miss serves. x________x

At least you're visiting in the winter! Hahaha. Otherwise, you might just turn around and go back home. The heat is getting worse and worse each day. And work doesn't have air conditioning in the back. *shivers*
You're female, you can't concentrate anyway. :hee

Nah, been to India. So hot there, that when I exhaled I saw my breath come out. X_x
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

The best way to avoid hangovers is to be drunk all the time!:beer
Touché sometimes beer for breakfast is appropriate. :D


Heat ftl.

Why is it totally ignorant and disrespectful? What makes you think that?
Definitely FTL.
It's disrespectful because the Confederate flag is, first and foremost, a symbol of racism.


You're female, you can't concentrate anyway. :hee
PUNK! :yelling

Nah, been to India. So hot there, that when I exhaled I saw my breath come out. X_x
Like... The difference between the air and your breathe was... that hot?
Remind me to NEVER go there.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Is it really, or is it just you thinking that? Confederate flag stood for Confederate States of America before anything else, even though racism and slavery existed there and were dominant.

Love ya too. :hurr

I dunno, but I think my lungs were on fire or smoking. This was in spring, mind you. SOFA KING HORRIBLE! T__T Imagine living there and then in America... though you kinda experienced that with other Texans complaining about 50 degrees F being cold. You like cold?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Oof. I hate fillers so much, but I still may give it a shot.

Yikes. That's a lot of days to work in a row. I work six days a week, and I think I'd go nuts without that one day off. Where do you work?
And I know what you mean about the anti social thing. Work kinda ruins your whole day in my opinion. You don't really feel like doing anything else. But you might have to force yourself so you don't grow too apart from all of your friends.

Working with a hangover SUCKS ASS.

I finally had a day off yesterday! well that's 2 days off I've now had and I went to my friends since I missed the party last time, just got home a while ago; fun times :) though my body is in pain!!
played some football and volleyball, went to their place for drinks and at 4am we went to the reservoire to watch the sunrise.

I work for a hospitality and waiting agency and I do a lot of barista, waiting and bar work.

I've worked once with a hangover, I don't think I could do again...:(
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

You're female, you can't concentrate anyway. :hee
Disagree. I'm a female, and I concentrate very well when I made posts here. :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top