Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD
I dislike baseball, it's too boring but I know a lot about it. When we played softball at school, I was talking to my friend while near the second base when the ball was hit. It was coming and I calmly caught it like a pro. Shame most gloves are for right-handed. :\ My state prefers to root for New York Yankees.
So based on your preference of team, is it safe to assume you live in Mountain Time?
You ever play baseball?
I dislike baseball, it's too boring but I know a lot about it. When we played softball at school, I was talking to my friend while near the second base when the ball was hit. It was coming and I calmly caught it like a pro. Shame most gloves are for right-handed. :\ My state prefers to root for New York Yankees.
So based on your preference of team, is it safe to assume you live in Mountain Time?
You ever play baseball?


I don't read D.Gray-Man and have no idea who the other 2 characters are
educate me please....
I just did the other day.

since godknows what movie I first saw her in! But I
her. The dance scene in that movie is so cool and funny 
. Random question, have you seen the Family Guy version of Shawshank?
, faster!! 
, I realised I had caught up with all the episodes in the anime and just then I realised the manga was ahead by quite a while, so I jumped aboard! I haven't seen the last 3 episodes because my internet is really bitching when it comes to downloads or watching long videos
As soon as its better, I'll catch up.



