RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

My brain is still half asleep to understand everything, so... let's give Blai a group hug.
:gorgy
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: The Daycare

Don't go teaching little Icephoenix how to smoke. She's too young for that.
I'll kill ya, if you do.
:box
:guns
Whuut? Since when did he teach me how to smoke? 8U

Go kill him anyway. :3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

Blai said in the Forum Leaders Thead that you were under his rules and in a party before that, he taught a girl how to smoke.
I don't want anyone else under his smoking rule. It's been already hard to make Bene quit smoking.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Daycare

Bene should quit too.

and :blai
sorry, couldn't resist.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: The Daycare

Blai said in the Forum Leaders Thead that you were under his rules and in a party before that, he taught a girl how to smoke.
I don't want anyone else under his smoking rule. It's been already hard to make Bene quit smoking.
Ohh, I see... Thanks so much for your care! :hug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Blai said in the Forum Leaders Thead that you were under his rules and in a party before that, he taught a girl how to smoke.
OBJECTION! I'm a responsible role-model.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I disapprove of the direction this thread has taken.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

in other words, you want it back to the SM convo that we were having before.

*sneeze* Tell Kaiten to make it rain here. This flu will keep me at home anyway.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

Why are a fallen now Blai?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

in other words, you want it back to the SM convo that we were having before.
According to popular vote, no. Not at all, no way.

Odd ball. :-_-
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

Your vote doesn't count, Mej. You are one of the sources of inspiration for the violent scenes (Blai is the other).
But Xi0's does. :toc

Come on. Harm Blai again for us. :blai
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

Enough, should I lock the thread? >,>
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...



Fine.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

Your vote doesn't count, Mej. You are one of the sources of inspiration for the violent scenes (Blai is the other).
But Xi0's does. :toc

Come on. Harm Blai again for us. :blai
M3J*

No, I'm not. My vote counts because I'm a bystander. It's my other pe- wait, you'll take this too far. :-_-


LET US STOP.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

Ok, finally got Fifa 11, who's up for a game? :blai
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

PS3?

Cause I am willing to rape you 100x sideways.

Ask bugzee about my unholy skills. (Even though i havent played in 6months...i should still beat you :3c )
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

He has Xbox 360.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

Smart guy. He just avoided an asswhopping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top