Question What is Your Signature?

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

always wanted to have an echi-set, but only after a long discussion with BBBro decided to make one
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

From the newest chapter of Naruto - battle of speed. <I just love both panels, made gif xd>
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I asked my friend to make it. At that time I'm in Kimi ni Todoke mode so I asked her to insert Sawako's pic in it. And it's brown-colored since I love brown. Under my username is a quote from Kino's Journey written in kanji-hiragana. It means: "The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Mine is from a page i drew,but that's the only panel i actually liked,so i wanted to see if it worked as a sig.It doesn't reallydo so,so i'll change it as soon as i find something better.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Itachi : He's the reason ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because it's the truth.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Entry for the Sky themed signature contest~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

New sig from the manhwa called Magician. Its a webtoon that I'm currently reading / following.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Image from the manga ZE. One of my favorites yaois.
There is a moderator here that keeps reminding me of my favorite character from ZE because they use the same name: Asari.
I had to do my tribute now that the manga ended.
Asari is certainly the sexiest bishounen i ever saw.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Toradora is one of the greatest romance anime I've ever watched.
Just to remind me of it, I got a toradora set.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I finally have a sig i like!\o/

It's from HunterXHunter.I thought the character was funny and likeable.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Wouldn't it be better to post the sign in question and use spoilers ?

Cuz for example in this case Googlez decides to change his sign we won't understand much of it , but reading to the post :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I made a new sig of my favorite manga character, Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I'm making Noblesse characters signatures and wearing the latest ones :D it's fun! + Noblesse is a WIN manga.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Because I like cheese.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Horo is win and probably the greatest female anime character :noworry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Naruto is just awesome :woo

Credits for this awesome sig goes to the awesome Shin , which sig are always awesome :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

sig from Hitman Reborn. And thats Vongola Primo and his guardians ~
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I made the sig myself and because it features Miyaji, one of my fav chars from Starry Sky. :P
 
Top