Question What is Your Signature?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

New sig from the same series as the current one called Noblesse. This change is part of the new set I just made.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I've had my current sig for a while, but recently (in the span of a few days) I got like 3 PMs asking me which manga it was from... So I thought I might as well post in case anyone was wondering but too shy to PM me (you shouldn't be!) :XD

It is from... SHIKI! :D The character is Natsuno and he's cool. The manga is about zombies/vampires so if that's your cup of tea then I say go for it. I recommend it :) The anime is good as well and is sure to send some chills down your spine.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my signature because I loved the page where Yuki and Seiji kissed. It was awesome! EPIC!


FINALLY, I cried to myself, FINALLY they kiss.




I felt blissful.





Then I remembered it was Good Ending, and felt nervous for the upcoming chapters.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

SPOILER!!!! lol

Mine is of course my entry into the Tree theme of the Bi-Weekly sig contest~
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Avatar scene, one of the best ones. Recently I used it so much that I just had to put it xd
 

Bleda

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
393
Reaction score
148
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Well, it is simple the best quote by HK-47, which is more reason than enough.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Sig is from reborn!
..of course that should be pretty obvious :sweat
The reason being that I heard dive to world , the reborn! opening 4 on my mp3 while its on shuffle mode, and how I miss that song.
Made me remember the old times when I was a reborntard :lmao
so that's why I made one with "show me fly the sky", its in the lyrics!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new signature is from the album cover art of CunninLynguists' new LP entitled "Oneirology". The best hip hop album to ever be released in the past 5+ years imho. xP!

Artwork by Loish~
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Charlie McDonnell. Better known as Charlieissocoollike.

He is also the British man of my dreams.

A screen-shot taken by me from his video "Doctor What?" which is an amazing song, by him.

He is singing, playing Guitar, and the Ukulele. And something else. I have no clue what it is....
 

Castriota

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
176
Reaction score
13
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

my signature is, as you can see, from bleach. it's from when ichigo fought ulquiorra for the last time and got impaled, again. this was a great scene to me since ichigo needed to get his ass handed to him again from a stronger opponent. the aftermath of this was kinda cool but i still enjoyed ulquiorra as the powerhouse character that he was.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I liked this spread(i even have it as a poster at home~).
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

You should have choosen the little Allen one the medium size not super small size.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Invented a new technique and this is the first image I have incorporated it into~

Made it for my mother - LOL
 

xLotusxSobax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My sig has the lyrics to 'Teardrop' by Massive Attack (which is also the House theme song :D)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

This one?
Yup that one.
______________________________
I just added my cool winner bar to my sig :cool:
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Yup that one.
______________________________
I just added my cool winner bar to my sig :cool:
I might use it later.I have enough D.gray-man sigs in storage,so i won't have to worry about for a whole while.

Cool winner bar is cool.:zomg
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My new sig is from Hana, a very good manga I happen to be reading right now.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Googlez-kun, I love you and your signatures. DGM is the greatest ,you know?

I changed my siggy again~~ :dancin

This time around it is the Arctic Monkeys albums:
"Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not"
"Favourite Worst Nightmare"
"Humbug"
and "Suck It and See".

I am obsessed with the Arctic Monkeys and how they are British.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

The Arctic Monkeys are so amazing!
As is D.Gray-Man.
In summary, I guess that means you have good taste. XD

I never got the hang of a signature I liked. I don't even think I should be posting here because I'm naked... *shot*
 
Top