I Am a Hero
By: HANAZAWA Kengo
Genre: Psychological
Serialized In: Big Comic Spirits
Mangaupdates
Hideo Suzuki is a thirty-five year old mangaka assistant struggling to be the hero in his own life by breaking back into the lime light with a new serial all the while juggling his relationship with his girlfriend and his own delusions.
However, as hard as Hideo may try, the world seems to have a different set of plans for him; sinister and dark machinations that completely overturn his reality as he knows it.
Last edited:

that's one of the big strong points in the manga, it's really refreshing.


I think I would feel kinda cheated if it turned out to be just Hiro hallucinating. Of course, with how awesome this has been so far, Hanazawa-sensei may well have something planned that will just blow us away, maybe turn that whole "it was just a hallucination" thing on its head or make it awesome somehow.
(but I guess Hideo hallucinating is now entirely impossible)
Didn't see that coming, I was sure he would attack the girl. Still the infected are getting more and more creepy... and damn fast, being able to catch those two guys in a driving car