Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

xD doesn't matter I forgot what the point of it was anyway xDD and too lazy to read back
RU sure it was me who you asked?haha
What you asked me was why is it that you don't like people doing that with their eyes?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

I DOOONNNN'T LIKE ITTTT it makes me sick ...cuz I hate it when people do that irl toooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuhhh
lol it doesn't? XD why is that?

was I talking to anybody else in the past 10 mins xD?

and you made me look back despite my lazyness XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

was I talking to anybody else in the past 10 mins xD?

and you made me look back despite my lazyness XD
haha yeah...it would be even better if we would conquer another thread and talk in 3 places:D

And yeah that is the question...and I said it was instinct or at least it must be instinct...
Haha I see...I think it's just an instinct...like how some people cannot deal with horrific images...doing what Orochimaru does in that panel probably tells UR brain that his eye will pop out soon
The brain doesn't like when the human body is damaged, so it gets shocked when it happens to the owner's body or sees or feels it somewhere else...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

that's what the question was for xD
Haha...awesome...oh maan:sweat

Well...you being hyperactive pretty much means UR a positive person...so it's not a surprise that you feel good about URself...and you should in this case, you have good reasons:hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

replied in your thread
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

NO CAFFEINE DAMMIT
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

*takes a sip of coffee*
I got a reason this time! It's morning! xDDD

Who wakes up at 8 am after 2 all nighters pulled and 2 nights in a row when they go to sleep after 5 am and wake up after 5 pm ??? who?!?!
I went to bed at 2 am last night and woke up at 8 WTF ...something is definitely wrong with me...

it's the first time I wake up so early in years...and without planning itmy alarm was set for 12.30-13.00 pm xDD

Xi0 sorry for spamming your thread yesterday with bene xDDD btw @_@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

llllllooooooooooooll I totally read better if I listen to music , when I was in high school I used to not be able to study if I didn't either have the tv open or listened to music! SRSLY I couldn't concentrate and my mind kept flying elsewhere it's weird I know but that's how my brain functions XD
When I draw I usually have either the TV open or watch some anime/movie on the computer in a small corner xDDD or when I still drew traditionally I watched anime/movies while I was drawing
I can't listen to music or TV and read. Maybe I understand the drawing part, since it's different.

Gary...U can tell she's pretty hyperactive from her set
Which set? :derp

set of what? what set? XD
but I AAAMMMM
and I love being like this
I hate boring people -______- they suck out my energy and they're still like this >>>> :-_- at the end of the day [some ...with others I manage to make them giggle or even laugh or be more active but it takes all my energy to do that , then the roles are refersed xD I'm the one :-_- and they're
or
I'm boring...I think :sweat

In response to something. In my case, I am really down because some people I love so so much are about to leave in few days. I don't know when I will see them but I just never felt so sad and pain in my entire life and to think they haven't left yet. What will I do when they leave :s? Geez, I am so adapted to my life at the moment. I just don't want it to change. I have always able to pull myself from these situations but I don't know how to handle this particular one. I feel like crying an ocean :s.
Oh, sister moving back? Yeah, that sucks. You'll get over it...hopefully :neutral

perv bene...is there a rule to hit on every girl on MH... you and xi0 are too alike :cheez
bene does because he's desperate, same with Charlie. I didn't know I hit on every girl on MH, they tend to gravitate towards me and I'm nice...don't know how that translates to me being a cad :oh

*takes a sip of coffee*
I got a reason this time! It's morning! xDDD

Who wakes up at 8 am after 2 all nighters pulled and 2 nights in a row when they go to sleep after 5 am and wake up after 5 pm ??? who?!?!
I went to bed at 2 am last night and woke up at 8 WTF ...something is definitely wrong with me...

it's the first time I wake up so early in years...and without planning itmy alarm was set for 12.30-13.00 pm xDD

Xi0 sorry for spamming your thread yesterday with bene xDDD btw @_@
:faint

But seriously, all the caffeine is horrible for you. Between the coffee, the soda and the smoking your teeth are going to fall out of your head :barf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Which set? :derp
LOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDD




I'm boring...I think :sweat

bene does because he's desperate, same with Charlie. I didn't know I hit on every girl on MH, they tend to gravitate towards me and I'm nice...don't know how that translates to me being a cad :oh



:faint

But seriously, all the caffeine is horrible for you. Between the coffee, the soda and the smoking your teeth are going to fall out of your head :barf
that's why I brush 3 times a day xDDD and I always brush BEFORE drinking coffee or soda cuz I know it's bad for the teeth and smoking too ...I plan on quitting btw @_@ two year's enough for me

I only drink a cup a day and I don't drink it daily. Just this week cuz I've been sleeping too little.

I'll say what I told bene when he said he was boring too. I wouldn't be in this thread if you were :)

Sooo... I gravitate around you :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

and I have nice teeth thank you very much :-_- the lower ones aren't straight buuuuuuuuuuut they're healthy xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

that's why I brush 3 times a day xDDD and I always brush BEFORE drinking coffee or soda cuz I know it's bad for the teeth and smoking too ...I plan on quitting btw @_@ two year's enough for me

I only drink a cup a day and I don't drink it daily. Just this week cuz I've been sleeping too little.

I'll say what I told bene when he said he was boring too. I wouldn't be in this thread if you were :)

Sooo... I gravitate around you :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

and I have nice teeth thank you very much :-_- the lower ones aren't straight buuuuuuuuuuut they're healthy xD
That's good, do you floss daily too? :zomg

I drink coffee rarely. It's something I don't want to be dependent on you know?

Well, I think you're just super hyper and like posting, whether it's my thread or not is sort of inconsequential :amuse

I guess you do gravitate towards me, I wonder why that is :hee

I didn't say you didn't have good teeth, just that the prospect of what they'll be long term based on all those things is...yeah

And it's a good thing to quit, my mom got cancer twice in her lifetime and she smoked for years, she quit 20 years ago after my brother was born when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and got breast cancer almost 10 years ago. Luckily she survived, and has had no scares since then, but it's just a stupid, worthless habit that can result in such illness and pain. That and it's a waste a money /stops preaching
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

pffft I only post in your thread and bene's :| do I look like I'm all over the forum? :-_- thought so
ahahahhaha xDDD hmmm I wonder too xD
I was joking on that teeth part XDDD

oh wow :( I'm so sorry for your mom but I'm happy she's ok now ...though I can't even begin to imagine what she went through... breast cancer is ....well just the thought gives me the chills though it's easier to "cure" than the other types
and no worries I need preaching from time to time to get my head straight....

and yea it sucks if you gt addicted...at some point it even stops having any effect....
and not really xD when I remember to and/or think I need to xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Thanks. He does have the Tully features after all :cookiehand He's dreamy isn't he? :hurr
Yeah o.o I never read the books, but at the beginning of the serie, he was kinda meh XD
Now he looks cool, but people said that in the book he's just a minor character ç.ç
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Oh, sister moving back? Yeah, that sucks. You'll get over it...hopefully :neutral
yeah, the little ones are what causes more grieve :s. Time indeed is a healer, it will take few days to get back to my old life.

bene does because he's desperate, same with Charlie. I didn't know I hit on every girl on MH, they tend to gravitate towards me and I'm nice...don't know how that translates to me being a cad :oh
Trollololo...gravitate :rofl...what about all the males that post here :cheez

:

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

And it's a good thing to quit, my mom got cancer twice in her lifetime and she smoked for years, she quit 20 years ago after my brother was born when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and got breast cancer almost 10 years ago. Luckily she survived, and has had no scares since then, but it's just a stupid, worthless habit that can result in such illness and pain. That and it's a waste a money /stops preaching
Ah I am sorry to hear that but its great to know that she survived it and doing well I hope. My grandfather had prostrate cancer almost 20 years back. He survived it and he is almost 90 years, doing better as compared to most people of his age. Anyway, smoking has always felt repulsive to me. I never find any positive side of it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Oh another female posted...hold on to your hormones xi0...patience and you shall be awarded someday :p.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

sakura, stop smoking and drinking caffeine and sugar. :pwnge


Gary, stop smoking as well. Not worth it. D:












thorny can smoke though. :gigglebunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

pffft I only post in your thread and bene's :| do I look like I'm all over the forum? :-_- thought so
ahahahhaha xDDD hmmm I wonder too xD
I was joking on that teeth part XDDD

oh wow :( I'm so sorry for your mom but I'm happy she's ok now ...though I can't even begin to imagine what she went through... breast cancer is ....well just the thought gives me the chills though it's easier to "cure" than the other types
and no worries I need preaching from time to time to get my head straight....

and yea it sucks if you gt addicted...at some point it even stops having any effect....
and not really xD when I remember to and/or think I need to xD
I don't stalk you so I don't know where you post :aki

It's the only reason I'm so adamant about it. That and that it smells like poop :barf

Yeah o.o I never read the books, but at the beginning of the serie, he was kinda meh XD
Now he looks cool, but people said that in the book he's just a minor character ç.ç
He's a bit of a brat, compared to Jon Snow. He's highborn though, even if he's of the north.

He's not a "minor" character, but out of all the Starks in the first book, he and Rickon are the only ones who aren't POV characters. The books are written each chapter with a different person as the POV character. Ned, Cat, Jon, Sansa, Arya, and Bran all have POV chapters (some more than others) but Robb and Rickon don't. Kind of odd how the oldest child and youngest get left out there. I've only got about 100 pages left to read in the second book and Robb and Rickon still don't have a POV chapter. But it's true that most of what happens with Robb in the second book is told through other peoples accounts, there's only a few chapters where he's in the story through someone elses eyes. I think this makes it better though, given that the stories and rumors that arise from his actions make him sound cooler.

You should read the books. You can get them pretty cheap in a box set. I haven't read a novel in years and the amount of pages seem daunting at first, but it's worth it, the pages just melt away. It's also cool to see how the first book is different from the first season of the TV show.

Trollololo...gravitate :rofl...what about all the males that post here :cheez
Most of the people on the site are guys, so whatever :noworry

Ah I am sorry to hear that but its great to know that she survived it and doing well I hope. My grandfather had prostrate cancer almost 20 years back. He survived it and he is almost 90 years, doing better as compared to most people of his age. Anyway, smoking has always felt repulsive to me. I never find any positive side of it.
That's because there is no positive to it :noworry

My grandfather also had prostate cancer, but he died when I was 9. It's one of the most curable cancers, but they got to it too late.

Oh another female posted...hold on to your hormones xi0...patience and you shall be awarded someday :p.
What is with you and this line of thinking you have? You're the only person who has it...it's almost obsessive. You need help <_>

Gary, stop smoking as well. Not worth it. D:
lrn2read :yuno
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

oh God so I'm a stalker now? O.o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

What? Read what? You never said you didn't smoke. D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I don't hold grudges. My father held grudges, I always hated him for that.

What is inferences? D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top