Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains
llllllooooooooooooll I totally read better if I listen to music , when I was in high school I used to not be able to study if I didn't either have the tv open or listened to music! SRSLY I couldn't concentrate and my mind kept flying elsewhere it's weird I know but that's how my brain functions XD
When I draw I usually have either the TV open or watch some anime/movie on the computer in a small corner xDDD or when I still drew traditionally I watched anime/movies while I was drawing
llllllooooooooooooll I totally read better if I listen to music , when I was in high school I used to not be able to study if I didn't either have the tv open or listened to music! SRSLY I couldn't concentrate and my mind kept flying elsewhere it's weird I know but that's how my brain functions XD
When I draw I usually have either the TV open or watch some anime/movie on the computer in a small corner xDDD or when I still drew traditionally I watched anime/movies while I was drawing
at the end of the day [some ...with others I manage to make them giggle or even laugh or be more active but it takes all my energy to do that , then the roles are refersed xD I'm the one

? Geez, I am so adapted to my life at the moment. I just don't want it to change. I have always able to pull myself from these situations but I don't know how to handle this particular one. I feel like crying an ocean

...somehow I'm glad there are boring people around you and suck UR energy off...cuz if not, you might blow up, and we'll have another Cernobil
...no good
...I have a clearer image about you by each minute

...

...I might have...I dunno