Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

llllllooooooooooooll I totally read better if I listen to music , when I was in high school I used to not be able to study if I didn't either have the tv open or listened to music! SRSLY I couldn't concentrate and my mind kept flying elsewhere it's weird I know but that's how my brain functions XD
When I draw I usually have either the TV open or watch some anime/movie on the computer in a small corner xDDD or when I still drew traditionally I watched anime/movies while I was drawing
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Gary...U can tell she's pretty hyperactive from her set
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

set of what? what set? XD
but I AAAMMMM
and I love being like this
I hate boring people -______- they suck out my energy and they're still like this >>>> :-_- at the end of the day [some ...with others I manage to make them giggle or even laugh or be more active but it takes all my energy to do that , then the roles are refersed xD I'm the one :-_- and they're
or


---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

also dubstep and drum and base make me VERY hyper

and I'm listening to some now
though I can seem to work today
friend pissed me off TAT
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

But that's not the same object, and not one of the ones you listed.
I can not say more but one of your picture had this object...sucking thumb :cookiestare

You mean sad in general? Or sad in response to something? I'm more Zen nowadays and see things for what they are. I don't really think "Oh wow, I feel sad today" and really make note of it. I most likely do feel sad, but don't take note of it any more than I would if I was happy. I sort of just am. That might leave me sort of passionless at times though, so it's not a totally good thing in the end. In the end, it's a psychoanalytical process I go through, but I don't want to get into that.

Why are you in a world of hurt right now?
In response to something. In my case, I am really down because some people I love so so much are about to leave in few days. I don't know when I will see them but I just never felt so sad and pain in my entire life and to think they haven't left yet. What will I do when they leave :s? Geez, I am so adapted to my life at the moment. I just don't want it to change. I have always able to pull myself from these situations but I don't know how to handle this particular one. I feel like crying an ocean :s.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Just HOW hyper are you? :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

set of what? what set? XD
but I AAAMMMM
and I love being like this
I hate boring people -______- they suck out my energy and they're still like this >>>> :-_- at the end of the day [some ...with others I manage to make them giggle or even laugh or be more active but it takes all my energy to do that , then the roles are refersed xD I'm the one :-_- and they're
or


---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

also dubstep and drum and base make me VERY hyper

and I'm listening to some now
though I can seem to work today
friend pissed me off TAT
Drum n base? I see...
I was referring to set as in avy sig combo...lots of colors, weird character, full of energy...it's totally you...not to mention the typing style:p...somehow I'm glad there are boring people around you and suck UR energy off...cuz if not, you might blow up, and we'll have another Cernobil-_-;...no good:darn
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

M3 you will never know XD

you'd have to actually see me in person @w@ I can't express myself too well through writing :|

but yea I'm too hyper for my own good xD can't you tell from my signatures xD they're all bright colors full of life rainbow shit and such if I was -normal- I'd use duller colors xD

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

BASS!!!! oh god I wrote base xDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

aaanddd oooohhh I seee xDDD
and loool!
yea I agree it's good but well I prefer to be amongst hyper people my bf is ALMOST as hyper as me though she only gets hyper when she hears something she likes or we have an activity she likes a lot if not she's just lazy as hell... I always have a hard time waking her up. but when we're both excited about something people on the streets look weird at us xDDDDDD
and we're loud too xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Do you drink caffeine? :oh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

and that's bf as in best friend xDD it sorta sounded like she's my girlfriend who plays the guy role in the relationship and that's why I'd say "boyfriend"[bf]

don't mind me ....I warned you I say a lot of dumb shit
xD

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

yea I actually just finished my coffee a few mins ago and switched to Coke now xDDDDDDDDDD

what do you expect! I didn't sleep well last night [damn mosquitoes!]

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

xi0 thread just turned into sakura thread I OWNED CHUUU!!! XD

oh god... I should go jogging or something ....too hyper >_>
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

and that's bf as in best friend xDD it sorta sounded like she's my girlfriend who plays the guy role in the relationship and that's why I'd say "boyfriend"[bf]

don't mind me ....I warned you I say a lot of dumb shit
xD

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

yea I actually just finished my coffee a few mins ago and switched to Coke now xDDDDDDDDDD

what do you expect! I didn't sleep well last night [damn mosquitoes!]

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

xi0 thread just turned into sakura thread I OWNED CHUUU!!! XD

oh god... I should go jogging or something ....too hyper >_>
:rofl...I have a clearer image about you by each minute:tem

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

/me likes the image btw
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

perv bene...is there a rule to hit on every girl on MH... you and xi0 are too alike :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Stop drinking caffeine dammit, you don't need any!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

perv bene...is there a rule to hit on every girl on MH... you and xi0 are too alike :cheez
What RU talking about...there's no such rule...I only hit on the girls I like;)...
And why is that pervy:oh...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

:rofl...I have a clearer image about you by each minute:tem

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

/me likes the image btw
ha ha! Good to know <3

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Stop drinking caffeine dammit, you don't need any!
ahahahaha I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

What RU talking about...there's no such rule...I only hit on the girls I like;)...
And why is that pervy:oh...
please change your sig it makes me feel like fainting @_@

and -feels good about self right now- xDDDDDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

please change your sig it makes me feel like fainting @_@

and -feels good about self right now- xDDDDDDD
That's good...but somehow it doesn't surprise me:D

You like the sig?...it's thanks to Kishimoto-sensei and MS Paint:D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

I DOOONNNN'T LIKE ITTTT it makes me sick ...cuz I hate it when people do that irl toooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuhhh
lol it doesn't? XD why is that?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

I DOOONNNN'T LIKE ITTTT it makes me sick ...cuz I hate it when people do that irl toooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuhhh
lol it doesn't? XD why is that?
Haha I see...I think it's just an instinct...like how some people cannot deal with horrific images...doing what Orochimaru does in that panel probably tells UR brain that his eye will pop out soon:D
Speaking of which? Did you see Total Recall with Arnold? Did you like the scene where his eyes popped out? Though it was rather comical:lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

yes I saw it and felt like mine were popping out too @_@ And I was a kid when I saw it xD
and yes it does tell my brain that DX not good
you didn't answer my question xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

yes I saw it and felt like mine were popping out too @_@ And I was a kid when I saw it xD
and yes it does tell my brain that DX not good
you didn't answer my question xD
Question? hmmm...:headscratch...I might have...I dunno
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

xD doesn't matter I forgot what the point of it was anyway xDD and too lazy to read back
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top