Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
O_O... Am i dreaming or i saw HxH?
 

dougfull

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
47
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The HXH FUCKING GOING BACK *-*
Was homesick....

Hey guys! You have the FULL COVERS OF THE ROSARIO + VAMPIRE II VOL.04, 05,06,07,08,09?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

nathancastro19

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey , has someone the FULL COVER of Donten Prism Solar Car Vol. 01?
 

N0R7H

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Has someone the fullcover of Enigma's volume 3?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Mitokon Volume 1
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Holy crap. All the WSJ covers look friggin awesome. Especially HXH. I want whatever Togashi is on.

Is that one girl on the Sket cover a female Bossun? And Lol at Gintama's cover being 'that' arc. :-P I wonder what chapters are in it?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Gekka Bijin Volume 3
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Shugo Chara
#4 Special Edition, #08~#12 [Complete] + Illustration 1


Afterschool Charisma #6


Kingyo Used Books #12


Bleach Official Bootleg Color+

 
Last edited:

N0R7H

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Anyone have all the fullcovers of Deadman Wonderland? I only have the cover, without the back cover and the sides
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The following post is a page late:

I can only describe Shiki's Volume 11 cover as being bloody cool.

Is that one girl on the Sket cover a female Bossun?
Yes, and the other two are female Tsubaki and Switch. I thought the chapter alone was fanservice-y but the cover... :wub
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The following post is a page late:

I can only describe Shiki's Volume 11 cover as being bloody cool.


Yes, and the other two are female Tsubaki and Switch. I thought the chapter alone was fanservice-y but the cover... :wub
....Now I have to find out what exactly led up to this. Maybe after I finish crying over falling right into that TRAP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top