Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
If he mentioned that, I totally missed it! :blink
How sad, we might have to drop him from the list. D:
I was looking forward to playing a game with Googz.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:darn No googz? My chances of getting a cool avvie if I lose are dropping...
Lol so A_I is the one falling off, huh? :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I know Googlez said he was going to be gone for three weeks and I completely forgot that when I started it up... So if it is okay with the rest of the particpants if we make him immue to the punishment on the account my mistake...
Or make him a set and I will carry out his punishment, by me wearing it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i swear to god, i wanna win this game:crying

KDOWNS DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I am about to post the results...

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

26thLiar Game Tournament




1st Round Results:"Am I a lobster?"

Yes- (3 Votes/losers)​

Naomidee said:
I would like to vote YES for this round.
You are indeed a lobster.
Evil3ye said:
Ehm, yes. Thanks for PM.
Farfalla said:
Haha, yes you are XD Poor gringo.

No- (2 Votes/winner)​

good_boy said:
BakaHaze said:






Since we have a minority of 2 and cannot get a minority out of 2 , that means Bakahaze and Baka_Boy is the winner of the 25th Liar Game Tournament!



Congrats Bakahaze and Baka_Boy :3 :confetti :confetti :confetti

As the winner they will pick out the punishment sets for everyone that participated
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh crap. Gratz boy and baka.

Don't be gentle.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i am done with 3 sets dunno fi baka wanted to make some as well. Well i pmed him, waiting for his reply.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:lmao

And all your ava/siggies looked so good too :tem

Anyways, G_B wanted to do all of them, so I handed it over
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Alright. :scry

I'm losing a lot of things lately, I don't know how much more of this I can take! *sob*

I'm totally playing next round though. :-_-
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Farfy


Evil



Naoimi



and I dunno if i needed to do for googz but anyway


 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:o

Ahh, not fair, moving avvies! Of claymore, no less. These are even less of a punishment than mine!!:darn

:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
What the heck both times I host good sets get handed out...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top