Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Who won ? :confused
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Kdowns PM'd me, I did.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Kdowns PM'd me, I did.
Ah okay, though he should have post it here :oh

Congratz btw :beer

I will look forward for the sets you will make :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
why you make me wait so long :bored
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry, I will be making the Post Shortly, Us American's gotta get our sleep...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

25thLiar Game Tournament




4th Round Results:"Is this the longest round of minority rule ever?"

Yes- (2 Votes/loser)​
jorped said:
Naomidee said:
Aw screw it, I'm voting yes. :p

No- (1 Votes/winner)​

BakaHaze said:
I vote NOOOOOOOO!:tem

:super

There's gotta be a winner this time :XD





Since we have a minority of 1 , that means Bakahaze is the winner of the 25th Liar Game Tournament!



Congrats Bakahaze :confetti :confetti :confetti

As the winner he will pick out the punishment sets for everyone that participated except for Scav who had a Contract with Bakahaze

scav said:
@kdown there u have our contract :amuse
BakaHaze said:
scav said:
BakaHaze said:
scav said:
hey wanna make a contract with me at the minority game?
term of the contract: i vote no and you vote yes at the first question. If i win the game, i won't make a set for u, if you win u won't make a set for me?

so? what do you say?
Sure, why not. I really don't want another set like now :s

And you gonna send this to the organiser?
yeah if you agree with the term of the contract, i'll foward the post to kdown.
so u agree?
I agree.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Congratulations, Haze. :-_-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Finally a winners distinguished. Gratz Baka
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
congratz Haze, i knew it :super
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Congrats Baka go easy on me :sweat
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:lmao

Nice one, BakaHaze!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
do epic set for all :cookiehand
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Grats baka!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ahh...Thanks guys :D

Also, I installed gimp just for this...not that I know what I am doing...:darn

Don't worry, I'll just be abusing the filters :tem
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Baka sets for everyone :lmao
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So...here they are...:darn
It's essentially me playing with the different filters :s
Also, they follow all the rules here, and they're just within the limits :XD
DD





DL





Evil





Farf





Imperium





Jorped





Kakashi





Naomi





Aaaand Zeltrax:








...I'm joking: :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:wtf
I love it!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
..Since when did Mr punishment sets look so cool :blink
:blai I like mine tho.
uh the one with zeltrax I mean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top